CONMEBOL Squad battles not registering.

iSptmnky
15094 posts World Class
Does anyone know how I can get this to work?

Comments

• iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
  • Eddie Jones
    3323 posts National Call-Up
    What team are you using? I did one with Cardozo and some of the other SBC players and it didn’t work. Took them out and just used the cheap conmebol players and It worked.
  • iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
    What team are you using? I did one with Cardozo and some of the other SBC players and it didn’t work. Took them out and just used the cheap conmebol players and It worked.

Maybe they all have to be the same type? Using a mix of Lib and Sudamericana
  • Eddie Jones
    Mine were a mix of both and even 87 Hinestroza and 91 Valencia. I think it’s the SBC cards that jacked it up for me.
  • Not working for me either, annooooying
  • iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
    Mine were a mix of both and even 87 Hinestroza and 91 Valencia. I think it’s the SBC cards that jacked it up for me.

Very weird indeed.

@holdenwait really stupid
  • Eddie Jones
    I think you got what I was saying but fwiw this is what I’m using and it works.

A1-EC3645-5-BD6-404-E-8-AAD-F9-E8699-CB98-F.jpg
  • iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
    I think you got what I was saying but fwiw this is what I’m using and it works.

A1-EC3645-5-BD6-404-E-8-AAD-F9-E8699-CB98-F.jpg

Just tried a full SAF Conmebol one and it still didn't work. That's two world class squad battles wins wasted.
  • Antparry92
    20947 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2020
    Not registering for me either
    ac4feb8055e1151ddd849d09b27e3f20.jpg
  • iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Not registering for me either
    ac4feb8055e1151ddd849d09b27e3f20.jpg

Very annoying. Gonna keep this bumped, post in here if it works again.
  • iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
    Anyone found a workaround yet?
  • iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
    Okay, finally registered one after using only players from the league Conmebol Libertadores
  • Diggy
    15931 posts World Class
    edited April 2020
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Okay, finally registered one after using only players from the league Conmebol Libertadores

This is how it worked for me
  • so annoying that their wording is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and people wasted time using squads that should've worked for this in the first place.. I guess I'm buying a team of bronzes from libertadores now :s
  • IamZlatan10
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2020
    I’ve played two neither have registered

And the second was with just libertadores players see my post below this one
  • IamZlatan10
    edited April 2020
    SSmEXuG.jpg

This was my first attempt I then changed the lm and still hasn’t counted!! What a waste of time
  • Eddie Jones
    Seems to be no rhyme or reason. The team I used has players that don’t seem to be working for others.
  • IamZlatan10
    All of my players when I click says conmebol on them
  • Mobehta
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2020
    Post edited by Mobehta on
  • iSptmnky wrote: »

thanks bud, worked for me doing this as well.. annoying af that they can't make this work proper as it should've worked with all and any copa players

EWoL31WXgAEzNsa.jpg
  • Mobehta
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2020
    cant seem to upload a pic..danfg
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Mobehta wrote: »
    Conmebol.jpg

• Zaknafein Do'Urden
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite

Tried this didn't work either for f*cks sake I wasted 5 games of sb to try to register even 1 game
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    I've done Germans and Americans.. they better have fixed this once I got the EFL card too.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited April 2020
    Done in 5 with only Conmebol Sudamerica
  • Scutch
    21626 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »

thanks bud, worked for me doing this as well.. annoying af that they can't make this work proper as it should've worked with all and any copa players

EWoL31WXgAEzNsa.jpg

Just used this exact same team and didn't register. Won 5-4 in one of the most frustrating games I've ever played on SB. It can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off now.

Honestly, this company is so brain dead it's unreal. Useless ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Scutch
    21626 posts Club Captain
    @EA_Roger I've now played 5 games with different CONMEBOL teams in Squad Battles and not one of them has registered. This is ridiculous. I've even used the teams suggested in this thread.
  • iSptmnky
    15094 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    @EA_Roger I've now played 5 games with different CONMEBOL teams in Squad Battles and not one of them has registered. This is ridiculous. I've even used the teams suggested in this thread.

Extremely annoying, particularly when you need the token because it's the last one missing for your target
  • Dermilli
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just don't put CONMEBOL players on the bench and you can use whatever black cards you want and it will register.
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2020
    The trick seems to be to not have any conmebol players on the bench/reserve.