EA listening to their fanbase again...

Cortza
936 posts Professional
So first off EA reduce the length of time upgrade SBCs are available and now it seems there's no minor league guaranteed TOTS in the code. I fully expect EA to remove the Squad Building Challenge menu next and remove squad fitness cards from packs. Anything to remove the joy of the game for their fanbase!!

Surely at this stage, EA have made millions from the game and start to reward their fanbase by giving them what they want?!

In summary EA:
Gameplay sucks
Servers suck
Objectives suck
SBC player choices suck
Upgrade SBCs are great fun

Comments

  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    I agree with most of what you’ve said but personally I’m pleasantly surprised by this team of the season promo so far. Yes the objective players are pretty average, but we have 3 high rated, fun players to grind for already. I agree that upgrade packs need to be brought back ASAP and that the gameplay is tragic. I’ve haven’t played the game since November and hopped on today and it’s still a mess.
  • Tradey
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The minor league sbc will probably come on a different date. EFL in packs for long than community tots so it probably won't be on Sundays this year. I'm pretty sure it will come at some stage.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4379 posts National Call-Up
    Dont be silly, they wont remove fitness cards from packs, they are a filler for them. The same as tifos, balls, contract cards. It just extra crap they can put in packs for you to pull as a rare.
  • Jdizzle
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    They need competition unfortunately. I've seen a few games completely ignore the community because they were a huge success at the start, then when they started to fail they got desperate and started to listen to the community.
  • PaulDr
    1219 posts Professional
    Bet you they are combining the totssf community and efl championship sbcs.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    This gameplay man. 😂
  • JohnDoe
    11689 posts Has That Special Something
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Bet you they are combining the totssf community and efl championship sbcs.

    Get ready for the TOTS Surprise Bag, in which you’ll have a 99% chance of pulling a non-rare gold or a 1% chance of packing a TOTS rated 88 or under. The SBC will require a squad rating of 90, so this is obviously great value for the community.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5839 posts Big Money Move
    While people blow money on this game, it won't change.

    I guarantee a ton of people on here that complain daily have loaded up FP for TOTS, no reason for EA to change their ways or fix gameplay/lag when its guaranteed money from addicts.
Sign In or Register to comment.