TOTY Player prices

ILevis
1331 posts Professional
edited April 26
Anybody wanna chime in on how they expect TOTY players prices to change in the upcoming days/weeks?

Looking especially at those that will receive a TOTS. Will they crash because people will just buy the cheaper TOTS version instead? Or will they rise because TOTS versions might be inferior to the TOTY and people start buying them back?

Maybe anybody has experience from past years with this?

Comments

• LeGn23
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Players that will get a tots will drop i assume
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional
    I think they’ll rise because the TOTS won’t be as good. We’re probably only really talking about Mane and KDB here though. Messi and Ronaldo and VVD are already 99. Not sure FDJ or De Ligt will get a TOTS. Messi’s 98 TOTS may be higher than his TOTY but only if it’s a central card and has a similar stamina/strength boost.
  • EekAlaska
    2333 posts Fans' Favourite
    ILevis wrote: »
    Anybody wanna chime in on how they expect TOTY players prices to change in the upcoming days/weeks?

Looking especially at those that will receive a TOTS. Will they crash because people will just buy the cheaper TOTS version instead? Or will they rise because TOTS versions might be inferior to the TOTY and people start buying them back?

Maybe anybody has experience from past years with this?

Every high end card is going to fall significantly in value, especially the ones that are also going to have a TOTS.
  • Guvnor
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    Iv got Toty mbappe, was thinking of selling before the panic set in, then I thought who for!! He’s literally one of the best strikers in the game. Think the top tier Toty players will hold there price and the newer tots cards will just be a bit more expensive than them.