Icon swaps Lampard

Packpicker_1
97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has anyone used Lampards 92 card ? I am looking for reviews. I used his 88 card previously & thought it was poor.

Trying to decide between taking lamps or just grabbing a mix of litmanen , gattuso, laudrup or puyol .

Comments

• I didnt get lampard i did the liteman one and the prime icon pack and got berkamp but liteman is a beast in finishing and long shots
  • abhreebhu_45
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll get him,, my captain
  • Packpicker_1
    Ameerasim wrote: »
    I didnt get lampard i did the liteman one and the prime icon pack and got berkamp but liteman is a beast in finishing and long shots

I did the pack & got Hernandez (the regret is real!!)

I may just take litemanen & puyol/ laudrup
  • Packpicker_1
    I just don't want to jump at it too quickly & miss out on Lampard if he feels better than the 88 card.

The 88 card felt stiff & slow.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Love him

Blue tinted specs maybe.
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played against him last night and he tore me a new a hole. I was surprised at how good he was, especially after using his prime who I thought was poor.
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    Poor.
  • passpassshootpost
    1286 posts Professional
    He’s great. Intelligent runs, rocket of a shot, dribbling is decent, passing as expected, good presence, stamina for days.

I’m using engine on him
  • He’s amazing, I got him last week, scores from 25/30 yards, quicker than 80 PAC all day, passing amazing, always there for rebound shots off post or keeper to slot in as well, great positioning always
  • Packpicker_1
    Think I will just go for it & take Lampard.
  • Iucas
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    All around great player as a cam, CM or cdm. Much quicker than I thought and not as clunky as ppl say. Will always get the tackle in and keeps the ball well. Obviously scoring a few goals when needed too and sometimes will stick him up front as striker when need a goal.