Icon Swaps Advice

asilvaspoon
275 posts Sunday League Hero
So I've taken Laudrup from this first round, and i now have one of the three following choices:

1.) PIM Puyol
2.) PIM Litmanen + Gattuso
3.) Prime Pack

The conundrum is this. I'm not fussed about options 1 or 2, as they will make the team, but they've never been players I've fawned over. However, I'm working towards an all time Sporting CP side, as that's my home team, and regardless of reviews, I'm looking at getting my hands on Prime/PIM Rijkaard and Schmeichel for that.

What are the odds of packing those if I take the pack though. Rijkaard, I assume, would be slim. Thoughts, anyone?

Comments

• Kove
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    Do you want Nakata? Because that's how you get Nakata.
  • Ameerasim
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2020
    You can try the pack but i have liteman and he is an amazing finisher and has good long shots but i did the pack aswell and got dennis berkamp who is also amazing.
  • dark_galaxy20
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    did the pack and got the worst prime icon, trezeguet, check his stats , his even worse than inzaghi, for sure his the worst prime icon
    seriously mate, dont go for the pack.
  • AlbayrakM
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you completed the all swaps from first round you can go for pack + litmanen.

I’ve also got Laudrup from the first round + 3 tokens. Now gonna complete all 12 tokens to have pack + litmanen.

Cheers.
  • Chels
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Go for the pack I got kaka was happy with that
  • Damonlufc
    871 posts Play-Off Hero
    AVOID PUYOL. he's so slow and clunky
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Damonlufc wrote: »

Does shadow not make him useable? I’m undecided between puyol and maldini, thing is Iv used the pim maldini on loan and didn’t find him particularly good, so it’s put me off the mid.
  • DannySTFC
    8339 posts League Winner
    How are you getting on with Laudrup?
  • I want gattuso. He will go next to pirlo only 5 tokens to go lol
  • EekAlaska
    2630 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want gattuso. He will go next to pirlo only 5 tokens to go lol

I'm going after Gattuso as well. I think I can get him and the Prime pack. Only other player in that range is Kaka and I'm not sure he is worth 2 Icons for me.
  • asilvaspoon
    edited April 2020
    AlbayrakM wrote: »
    If you completed the all swaps from first round you can go for pack + litmanen.

I’ve also got Laudrup from the first round + 3 tokens. Now gonna complete all 12 tokens to have pack + litmanen.

Cheers.

Unfortunately, that's not mathematically possible. I did 11 of the 12. So I have 2 left, plus 12 now. So that's 14. Litmanen is 6 and Gattuso 7. The pack is 9. 9+6 would be 15. That would have been ideal though.
  • asilvaspoon
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    I want gattuso. He will go next to pirlo only 5 tokens to go lol

I'm going after Gattuso as well. I think I can get him and the Prime pack. Only other player in that range is Kaka and I'm not sure he is worth 2 Icons for me.

This was my conundrum with Bergkamp.
  • asilvaspoon
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    How are you getting on with Laudrup?

No complaints, really. Nothing spectacular. I needed an icon for links in a CAM position. He's effective and mobile, cracking shot on the run with a Hunter. But doesn't really have that wow factor.
  • asilvaspoon
    Damonlufc wrote: »

The only reason I considered him is because I've come across him a few times, this WL, and every time, in a one on one situation, he's been tough to get past.