Community totssf challenge sbc

Smiley_Utd
2073 posts Fans' Favourite
When I first saw this sbc I thought it was the guaranteed tots player, obvs it isn’t it’s a rare electrum pack.

Do we think we’ll get the guaranteed tots sbcs this year?

Comments

• I completed this challenge earlier on the Companion App and the pack never even showed in my list of packs
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    When I first saw this sbc I thought it was the guaranteed tots player, obvs it isn’t it’s a rare electrum pack.

Yeah for an 89 rated squad
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Jpo41 wrote: »

Nah I reckon 86 for this one and 87 for the big leagues and 88 for ultimate...
  • Smiley_Utd
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Jpo41 wrote: »

Nah I reckon 86 for this one and 87 for the big leagues and 88 for ultimate...

Yeh that sounds about right, the sbc used to come out on Sundays I think?
  • DannySTFC
    10651 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2020
    I think they’ll do a guaranteed SBC for the minor league, in this case EFL first, maybe tomorrow then the major league later in the week, possibly Tuesday.

Quite happy for anyone to correct me but I think it was 86 rated squad + one TOTS for the major league SBCs last year, or maybe 85 but the PL was 86? I seem to remember one year the PL was one rating higher then all the other major leagues.

Edit: just checked, PL last year was 86 + 1 TOTS, the other major leagues were 85 + 1 TOTS.

Would not be surprised for one second if they make the requirements tougher this year, they’ve been harsh on SBC prices.
  • BuZuS
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got this from the 2nd challenge, 6 rare Golds. Very nice.

oU1htcK.jpg