Matched lost due to “switching screen focus”

Adiethatcham
8 posts Ball Boy
edited April 24
Right.... I’m truly pissed off right now. Tonight I’ve had 4 games resulting in a loss whilst playing weekend league because of this random disconnection that I can’t find a solution to!? Whenever I’m playing a FUT champs game (doesn’t happen during rivals) I could be drawing or winning and all a sudden my game stops and I get a long winded message saying I’ve switched focus and due to that I’ve been disconnected. Not being funny, I ain’t touched ❤️❤️❤️❤️... no I ain’t ctrl + alt, it’s acted on it’s on accord. I’ve had my mouse/keyboard disconnected, I’ve had windows shut off all notifications. I’ve had origin notifications turned off. I’ve change from full screen to bordless window to windowed. The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lot! Yet.... it still happens. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN ON CONSOLE. You can actually go to the home screen on console and all it does is make you inactive and as long as you resume play quick enough you don’t get punished? What the actual ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is wrong? It’s doing my head in! Someone must know the solution to this because people are getting 30-0 on PC so they clearly ain’t experiencing this ❤️❤️❤️❤️! HELP!!!!

Comments