I have 168k, how can I improve this team?

GrasuXXL
276 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2020
Title.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Ka8ZAQk"><a href="//imgur.com/a/Ka8ZAQk"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comments

• GrasuXXL
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't post a pic lol
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Here you go mate

HElhN7V.jpg

• Chavez76
    9873 posts League Winner
    you dont have a LB or a RB .... I would start there, if this is the formation you actually play in.
  • garmak
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sandro LB, De Ligt CB, Costa LM. Best versions you can afford. Shadow already on the two backs so you dont get gouged. Forwards are fine. GK ok too. If you have extra cash, Dybala with a hunter. Thorsby ok as a CDM, but a little clunky and doesnt finish well enough in attack.
  • DannySTFC
    10370 posts Has That Special Something
    Lazio wingers as full backs, now that’s a niche fetish I haven’t seen before
  • Flamstead
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Do the italian league SBC and get either Dalbert (LB) or Verdi.
  • Wurrsmycash
    1534 posts Play-Off Hero
    Serie A is best played 3-5-2 imo. Serie A is my preferred league every year.

Too many good CDMs and CBs to choose from. Not so many good LBs and RBs

Must gets are Douglas Costa LM. Romagnoli/Smalling any version. I would also work towards Maldini in swaps. Any Koulibaly will also do a great job.

CDM s - Naiggolan. His NIF is broken. He's so OP box to box. Pair him with Mataudi, tonali, at CDM

CAM/CF - Mertens/Insigne/Iilliciciix/dybala. Great passers and dribblers

Up top - I like Rebic/Ronaldo/immobile too. But again there much choice when you rocks 3-5-2 with two ST positions. Its good to switch around.

TLDR - must get Dougie Costa and Naiggolan.
    Explore with a change to 3-5-2.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Flamstead wrote: »

This and get both
  • Thefranchise92
    9611 posts Has That Special Something
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Flamstead wrote: »

This and get both

Get belotti from storyline also and fee up more coins
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get 4 new defenders?
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it weird that I kinda get more excited about improving his team than mine?
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    also throw an anchor on thorsbury
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Personally, I'd change the formation and take advantage of the decent amount of wide men in Serie A and have an extra winger.

I run a cheap(ish) Serie A team in a 3-4-2-1 or 3-5-2, and there are a good few options out wide, and cheap too.

That said, I'd agree with Chavez and get a proper LB and RB first (or switch to a 3 atb and get an extra CB - De Ligt most likely <best version you can afford>).

Also, Insigne and Mertens are worth picking up to offer some variety, and will also be cheap(ish) too.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Serie A is best played 3-5-2 imo. Serie A is my preferred league every year.

Too many good CDMs and CBs to choose from. Not so many good LBs and RBs

Must gets are Douglas Costa LM. Romagnoli/Smalling any version. I would also work towards Maldini in swaps. Any Koulibaly will also do a great job.

CDM s - Naiggolan. His NIF is broken. He's so OP box to box. Pair him with Mataudi, tonali, at CDM

CAM/CF - Mertens/Insigne/Iilliciciix/dybala. Great passers and dribblers

Up top - I like Rebic/Ronaldo/immobile too. But again there much choice when you rocks 3-5-2 with two ST positions. Its good to switch around.

TLDR - must get Dougie Costa and Naiggolan.
    Explore with a change to 3-5-2.

Pretty much how I run my Serie A team.
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    also throw an anchor on thorsbury

The name 😂 he's not English you know 😆

And marksman is good. Either marksman or sniper imo.