Comments

• Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Shane wrote: »
    Richarlison or Son?

Son all day everyday
  • Professor
    4166 posts National Call-Up
    @Chappy . Tots Kdb is outstanding in a 442. I use him paired with Toty De Jong. I think CM /Cdm is his best position to get the most of all his abilities. Defensively is a monster as well.
  • Chappy
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Professor wrote: »
    @Chappy . Tots Kdb is outstanding in a 442. I use him paired with Toty De Jong. I think CM /Cdm is his best position to get the most of all his abilities. Defensively is a monster as well.

Thanks for the info! I'm slowly moving away from using him. I've seen a number of less than stellar reviews of him so far. I figured he was going to be unanimously loved, but that doesn't appear to be the case.
  • Humma78
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    Traore if you hadn't already guessed is ugly awful. Got him from the guaranteed Tots and he's going straight into the next big league one. Disgusting card. 3 star weak foot is like 0.5 star and doesn't even feel quick.
  • jpsblue
    12892 posts Has That Special Something
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Traore if you hadn't already guessed is ugly awful. Got him from the guaranteed Tots and he's going straight into the next big league one. Disgusting card. 3 star weak foot is like 0.5 star and doesn't even feel quick.

his headliner card was very effective when fullbacks had sub 70 strength but now that the fullbacks are juiced up he's very one dimensional and easy to defend against. his tots card is barely an upgrade over his headliner anyway bar the WF. his dribbling barely got any sort of upgrade
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    Humma78 wrote: »

I think he should be very usefull as a Supersub tho right?
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    He’s the ultimate supersub
  • ET95
    963 posts Professional
    Anyone used Vardy? High high affect him much?
  • Muzza11
    16303 posts World Class
    Anyone used Philips?
  • JaySnake
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    TOTS Auba or Richarlison as a ST, which would you prefer?
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    I've only used Aubameyang but I'd imagine he's better
  • xHerdie
    5500 posts Big Money Move
    Sold Aguero 1.935m (paid 1.7m on Sunday so was expecting a huge loss after he went down to 1.55 yesterday).

He’s a solid finisher but got Vardy red today and preferred Richarlison to Aguero so kept him to partner up top

Also sold Alison cause GKs are just not worth it. Still have VDS so going to go back to him
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    got Rashford in guaranteed sbc, what’s he like?
  • Swanz05
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Anyone used Philips?

I'll keep sayin it. He's sensational if you can swing the links. Best defensive cdm I've used after TOTY Kante & I've used all of them except PIM Vieira. Aggressive, strong, fast, great positioning, smooth on ball & easily better passing than Kante.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Anybody use any of the PL Tots keepers?
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

I’ve used Alisson and Courtois, the latter is amazing
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

I’ve used Alisson and Courtois, the latter is amazing

Need a prem unfortunately but will steer clear of Alisson
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Barely used Alisson so can’t say whether he’s good or not
  • Humma78
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    After the crap rewards the premium upgrade packs paid off did 5 ended up with Dupe Allison and Mahrez. At least the 97 card will go in an sbc
  • LeonidasJB
    22133 posts Club Captain
    Anybody else found Alisson to be very underwhelming?
    Seems to let in some very sloppy goals.
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something

Used Henderson last week, pulled off some absolutely ridiculous saves, often two or three at a time. Then let in a stinker. 😂
  • jenksiee123
    25878 posts Player of the Year
    Really not a fan of Wan-Bissaka. Loved his SIF (OTW) but this one feels awful defensively.

Thankfully just packed Robertson so can flip my defence around.
  • killer xavi
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

The dude doesn’t have hands. I have first hand experience with his TOTY. Horrid
  • jpsblue
    12892 posts Has That Special Something

i pulled him last week and was determined to give him a go even though my futmas de gea was great. alisson was gash so i did the one thing i have never done in my life and put a chem style on a keeper, glove to be exact, and he's been a lot better.
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    Really not a fan of Wan-Bissaka. Loved his SIF (OTW) but this one feels awful defensively.

Thankfully just packed Robertson so can flip my defence around.

I don't get it either, almost prefer the NIF :joy: 0 interception capeability and loose every 50/50 :joy:
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    Sell Aguero to play (untradeable) 8 chem Aubameyang at ST and play Saint-Maximin on the wing?

Now playing Aubameyang as LW, but he seems more clinical and clutch than Aguero, maybe because of traits. Although Aguero still has a sick goal output, he feels less fun.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Aubameyang is the goat, I say go for it.
  • Tavman180
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Aubameyang is the goat, I say go for it.

He was good when I used him too but iv sold up and waiting on Lewandowski. Believe he will be the next level 4/4 H/M striker. Similar type players I really like using but Lewan will have that extra 10% Really can't wait.
  • LeonidasJB
    22133 posts Club Captain
    Carvajal debut, seems rapid down the right.
    Good leap on him to compensate for his lack of height as well.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Carvajal debut, seems rapid down the right.
    Good leap on him to compensate for his lack of height as well.

Sounds good, will most likely pick him up.