The full TOTS thread!

Comments

  • jpsblue
    13350 posts Has That Special Something
    anyone tried tots jordan henderson yet?
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    jpsblue wrote: »
    anyone tried tots jordan henderson yet?

    Think I mentioned Milner earlier. I meant Henderson oops 😏
    He was ok. Decent value but nothing special for me. Rather have PIM Veron at cm for around the same coins.
  • Chappy
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    For me Aguero defo not worth 3 1/2 times the price of the scream card. Richarlison good. Milner ok. Phillips amazing.
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I tried aguero, cost me 50k in tax but he missed so many chances In the 3 games I used him, I know it’s not enough time to get a real sense of value, but he got sold for me it’s a no.

    Haha well, I guess that’s good enough evidence for me to not sell PIM Butra to get him 😂 @AjaxLegends
  • Tboon
    4947 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    I can really recommend Mahrez! He feels so agile and his dribbling is perfect. Surprisingly he doenst feel weak at all.
  • Chappy
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Tboon wrote: »
    I can really recommend Mahrez! He feels so agile and his dribbling is perfect. Surprisingly he doenst feel weak at all.

    This is a guy I have my eye on. Prime Garrincha is giving me pause, so I might have to give Mahrez a try.
  • killer xavi
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Richarlison anyone? Looks crazy
  • Cantonas Collar
    2150 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aguero - He finished pretty much everything, his movement and passing are also top notch, his only downfall is that he doesn’t have a 5* weak foot.

    Henderson - Jack of all trades card that has been rock solid as a CDM. Great passing, tackling and interceptions and his pace is enough to track back and recover.

    Mahrez - His stats look insane but I just couldn’t really get on with him, I don’t like M/M work rates on a winger.

    Kovacic - An absolute steak for 200k, great pace and he’s solid defensively but he also feels very smooth on the ball.

    Richarlison - Doesn’t have the same scoring output as Aguero but the 5* weak foot makes the difference against good opponents. No real weaknesses with the card.

    Rashford - Plays at LAM so doesn’t always get involved in the goals but is pretty big and strong for a winger which I like because he doesn’t get pushed off the ball. Very good player.
  • Rickmord
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    Tried kdb and aguero Friday night for 15 games, aguero started like a train but then I found his wf to be closer to 3 than 5. Missed quite a few that I’d expect a 2m striker to score. Kdb is exactly what you would expect. Haven’t tried ruud this year but kdb is the most complete player iv used by a country mile and he played two passes that have to be seen to be believed. Sold both for decent profit but getting kdb back
  • Cloudio7
    3100 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    I'm playing TAA at rcm in a 4411 or 442 (as witching with shifter Mendy) and he's simply perfect in that role: superb marking and recovering when i lose the ball tracking back in the blink of an eye, his passing his more than good and he likes to score nice screamers and pops up several times in the box for the sitters. He's outshining pim Seedorf who's playing amazingly for me.

    To take the best out of Mahrez you have to play hin centrally: at cf in a 4411 he's doing bits. One of the best dribble I've used this year and has a great vision and passing which let him make tons of assists; nice finishing and long shots as well.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Mane is ridiculous

    Just like his TOTY Card with better strength.

    His finishing is impeccable.

    I needed to hear this, worth the upgrade then?

    Where you playing him @Muzza11
  • Muzza11
    17086 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Mane is ridiculous

    Just like his TOTY Card with better strength.

    His finishing is impeccable.

    I needed to hear this, worth the upgrade then?

    Where you playing him @Muzza11

    It’s worth the upgrade just for that picture tbf man :lol:. I play him at Left Striker in a 442, I use Architect chem Style to get that 90 strength and 99 aggression which max passing.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Mane is ridiculous

    Just like his TOTY Card with better strength.

    His finishing is impeccable.

    I needed to hear this, worth the upgrade then?

    Where you playing him @Muzza11

    It’s worth the upgrade just for that picture tbf man :lol:. I play him at Left Striker in a 442, I use Architect chem Style to get that 90 strength and 99 aggression which max passing.

    Right cheers mate, I’ll pick him up when he hits 1.65
  • Muzza11
    17086 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Mane is ridiculous

    Just like his TOTY Card with better strength.

    His finishing is impeccable.

    I needed to hear this, worth the upgrade then?

    Where you playing him @Muzza11

    It’s worth the upgrade just for that picture tbf man :lol:. I play him at Left Striker in a 442, I use Architect chem Style to get that 90 strength and 99 aggression which max passing.

    Right cheers mate, I’ll pick him up when he hits 1.65

    I spent about 4 hours trying to get for less than 1.7 lol, in the end I got him for 1.719.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    edited May 2020
    Gonna play him at Striker and Salah at cam, bought him for 1.64 @Muzza11

    Not looking back now
  • xHerdie
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    What we thinking TAA will drop too? Seems to be hovering the 375k mark now
  • Wyojasond
    18948 posts World Class
    Rashford- Big and strong. I’m not great at dribbling but he’s very smooth for the bits I can do. Has an absolute rocket of a shot. Biggest weaknesses for me was his WF and he made some horrendous runs at times when attacking.

    Henderson- Overpaid for him early Friday, but I wanted him. True jack of all trades. Blew up so many attacks in midfield and his pace is surprising. Tracked back a bunch and killed attacks for me 😎 Tried him a bit more as a CAM the last few games and he tore it up 😊

    White- So damn good. His size, strength, pace and aggression are perfect for my defense. Have him next to Boateng and he outshone him and Ramos all weekend. He could play CDM or FB and still be just as good. If he can fit your team......get him, ASAP.
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    I guess nobody's using Phillips at cdm because of the links. Once again - he's fantastic. Strong, great positioning & passing, smooth on the ball, super fast, huge presence. Changed my whole backline to accommodate him & have no regrets at all.
  • Chappy
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Chappy wrote: »
    What’s the verdict on KDB? As good as the card suggests? Would he be a good replacement for 90 Gullit? He’d be at CDM next to Seedorf in a 4222.

    Anyone? Seen only one review on this lad.
  • Kloral
    4368 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone think trent would work at RCAM? Also what's with the prices, almost 100k drop in the past 6 hours on most cards.
  • Rahlio
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any Vardy reviews? Seem mixed so far but those stats and the wf upgrade looks pretty great
  • ET95
    963 posts Professional
    Adama or mahrez RAM?
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone used Aubameyang?
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    ET95 wrote: »
    Adama or mahrez RAM?

    Mahrez
  • ET95
    963 posts Professional
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    ET95 wrote: »
    Adama or mahrez RAM?

    Mahrez

    Cheers mate
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Richarlison or Son?
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    any of the newuns any good ?
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone tried Vardy?
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    AznSW wrote: »
    Anyone used Aubameyang?

    I've used him for a few games, he's great.
  • Cloudio7
    3100 posts National Call-Up
    Kloral wrote: »
    Anyone think trent would work at RCAM? Also what's with the prices, almost 100k drop in the past 6 hours on most cards.

    I'm using him at rcm and he's doing an excellent job scoring some nice and important goals and recovering super fast when I lose the ball. Don't think he could be good at rcam due to lack of skill moves and agility.
Sign In or Register to comment.