Hey FIFA Fans,
The latest version of the Server Release Notes are now available.
This is a summary of the changes that have been made, and the issues that have been addressed, via server releases between October 31 2019 and April 23 2020.
This covers multiple versions of FIFA 20, including FIFA 20 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. When changes only apply to individual titles, it will be made clear in the notes below.
Made the following change for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Updated multiple ICON Item Bios in FUT.
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- The FUT Champions Friends Leaderboard was not always correctly displaying the Games Remaining for each friend.
- FUT draft matches did not count progress towards some Objectives.
- When claiming expired Seasonal Campaign Loan Player Item Rewards, the Loan Player Item would incorrectly change to its regular version.
- When performing a search on the Transfer Market and backing out of the results screen, the Transfer Market filters were being reset.
- Resolved a stability issue when opening packs.
- The FUT Champions Channel was incorrectly displaying Bronze ranks for all matches.
- EATV videos sometimes did not load.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 20 season, we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team