No one plays Liverpool. They always quit before kickoff.

Why???

Comments

• because Liverpool is like Barca and all the rest of the OP teams on this garbage game. these OP teams win most of the time because the AI is so jacked up that the human player doesnt have to be good to beat a better player with a lower rated team. its ridiculous. i should have did the same thing just now. i played a player with over 300 more losses than wins. they played with Liverpool. i played with Chelsea. their players outclassed my players at almost every position but i still outplayed them as far as passing % shots and shots on target and possession went. they still beat me on the scoreboard by 2 goals. why? because theyre OP Liverpool. imo as far as fair results based on human player skill goes this is by far the worst Fifa ive ever played. the team you choose matters far more than your actual skill level. GARBAGE GAME!
  • ausregas87
    77 posts Park Captain
    100% the truth. How cowardly and ball-less does one have to be to use Liverpool or Barcelona in this game.
  • Heavyhitter
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Barcelona too!?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 6
    Guys you can easily take this sort of nonsense out by either quitting out before the match or by using a lower star team yourself to avoid playing OP teams.
    Post edited by Bonusb3rtie on
  • I play with Wolves and lose about 5 out of 6 games against Man United who I reckon account for half of all my losses.
    How do you quit before the game without forfeiting the points?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just pause the game before kickoff and exit the match.
  • SuPeRz
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 11
    Barcelona too!?
    I play as Barca only and have only played as Barca for probably the last 8 or 9 fifas as they are the team I support in real life.. no matter their rating in the game.

I have also recently began quitting if someone is playing as Liverpool for the same reason, they are OP. I didn’t know ppl considered Barca OP given I think they are unrealistically slow and weak on the ball compared to real life. But if they are OP, well I guess this is my year... they are my team and I’m not changing them. I just learn to adapt them for whatever FIFA gameplay they throw out, as my personal challenge each year. Basically I’m like, I can beat any team with Barca no matter how OP once I adapt them with custom tactics and adjust my gameplay.

So I have beaten a lot Liverpool players but it’s always an unrealistic chore. Van Dijk especially is just too much. He can literally warp into position and perform perfect sliding tackles from behind in the box without penalty 100% of the time. It’s just too much work for me so I quit against Liverpool now... feel free to quit against Barca as well if you think they are OP but I don’t think we are.
    Post edited by SuPeRz on
  • ausregas87
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited June 16
    SuPeRz wrote: »
    Barcelona too!?
    I play as Barca only and have played as Barca only for probably the last 8 or 9 fifas as they are the side I support in real life.. no matter their rating in the game.

I have also recently began quitting if someone is playing as Liverpool for the same reason, they are OP. I didn’t know ppl considered Barca OP given I think they are unrealistically slow and weak on the ball. But if they are, well I guess this is my year... they are my side and I’m not changing them. I just learn to adapt them for whatever FIFA gameplay they throw out, as my personal challenge each year. Basically I’m like, I can beat any team with Barca no matter how OP once I adapt them with custom tactics and adjust my gameplay.

So I have beaten Liverpool players a lot but it’s always an unrealistic chore. Van Dijk especially is just too much. He can literally warp into position and perform perfect sliding tackles from behind in the box without penalty 100% of the time. It’s just too much work for me so I quit agains Liverpool now... feel free to quit against Barca as well if you think they are OP but I don’t think we are.

what you have described about Van Dijk is nothing but the truth. ridiculous coding and only reflects the ignorance of the game developers. in real life, van dijk is the best defender in the world because of his great positioning and strength. not because he can apparate wherever you are and perform tackles that bounce off to salah for counter attacks.

You're welcome to give your feedback but leave out the insults when doing so ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • ashfun
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Liverpool and then PSG most recently. Just like SuPeRz, I'm a long time Barça supporter and have been playing as Barça for over 8 editions of FIFA. I don't quit, but take my chances as part of the game. I have a decent shot at beating Liverpool or PSG in Div 2 and below but it's crazy how over powered their players are on speed and strength. Div 1, I end up losing and then getting relegated to Div2. So it's a constant yo-yo for me.

Perhaps I should just quit more vs. Liverpool. So goddamn boring.
  • redsfan78
    56 posts Park Captain
    I support Liverpool in real life, so I usually use them. But I've won the Div 1 19 times now, and I;m getting bored of always facing PSG, France, Real, Barca, Man City, Bayern and Calcio. So I;ve started using other teams, like Dortmund, or Red Bull Leip[zig, and guess what, it's much more interesting now to play against a whole range of teams, though I still win most of the time (I feel like I've got to a good level now) ... but I don't feel Liverpool are OP against Barca, I think it takes time to work out how to get the best out of them. For me, that meant understanding how to use Salah and Mane effectively, because they're by far the two best players, I play a lot on the wings, overlaps, cut insides etc, but I feel like PSG are OP and France, it always seems to me Mbappe wins every tackle, even against the strongest defenders, and scores from anywhere, whereas I have Firmino up front and he is easily barged off the ball (even though in real life he's very strong, surely stronger than Mbappe) ... ultimately, though, it;s probablly more fun using the 4 or 4.5 star teams, because of the all the variation you then get. Today, for example, as Dortmund I played West Ham (4 star, crazy I know) and he beat me....
  • because Liverpool is like Barca and all the rest of the OP teams on this garbage game. these OP teams win most of the time because the AI is so jacked up that the human player doesnt have to be good to beat a better player with a lower rated team. its ridiculous. i should have did the same thing just now. i played a player with over 300 more losses than wins. they played with Liverpool. i played with Chelsea. their players outclassed my players at almost every position but i still outplayed them as far as passing % shots and shots on target and possession went. they still beat me on the scoreboard by 2 goals. why? because theyre OP Liverpool. imo as far as fair results based on human player skill goes this is by far the worst Fifa ive ever played. the team you choose matters far more than your actual skill level. GARBAGE GAME!

You literally Couldn't have said it any better. It's so obvious and in your face. Why have they done this and spoilt it for so many! It just shouldn't be in the game at all.

No matter what team you choose you should be on a level playing field pardon the pun. At only difference is you and the other opponent quality. Not helped by the bias beforehand dependent on what team you choose it's just ridiculous.
  • Bluemoon2393
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I find it the opposite. I play Man City (City fan) and I get sometimes paired up against Liverpool and there actually easy to beat (Okay I am in Division 7 after winning 3 titles as I just started the game from the bottom). All I do is pass and move (By taking my time), keep the ball and look for space and think where I can put a good through ball through. I also think where I need to position my defence especially when the others counter attack me.

You have take your time and be patient and don't sprint everytime and keep spamming passes as you will lose the ball by players intercepting them or weak/poor passing.