Extra XPs after Level 30 in Season Progress

d3b4s1s
636 posts An Exciting Prospect
Shouldn’t there be some extra rewards/redeemable items for the extra XPs?

35000 extra XPs so far, despite not doing any objective intentionally after level 30. Seems like a waste

Comments

• Waldog94
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I think I'm like 29k over does seem a waste
  • BuZuS
    1040 posts Professional
    d3b4s1s wrote: »
    Shouldn’t there be some extra rewards/redeemable items for the extra XPs?
    No, why?
  • Kellnerr
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    Gives people a better chance of reaching lvl 30
  • Tuqijuno
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So why not just put in 5 extra levels? Almost the same if someone won Olympic gold, but made it with ease, they should be given a platinum medal on top of the golden one. Same logic.
  • OZero
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    I prefer able to exchange for coins
  • d3b4s1s
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    So why not just put in 5 extra levels? Almost the same if someone won Olympic gold, but made it with ease, they should be given a platinum medal on top of the golden one. Same logic.

Idk what’s more laughable, your own logic or you talking about logic.

If you’re comparing level 30 to gold medal, which is obviously supposed to be very difficult to achieve, an average player like me wouldn’t be able to complete it 2 weeks ahead with 35% more XPs spare. Logic, see?

• d3b4s1s
    OZero wrote: »

A little too much to expect from a company like EA, no?
  • Chavez76
    5989 posts Big Money Move

If you’re comparing level 30 to gold medal, which is obviously supposed to be very difficult to achieve, an average player like me wouldn’t be able to complete it 2 weeks ahead with 35% more XPs spare. Logic, see?

an average player does not get to lvl30 2 weeks before closing of season. Still means you put in A LOT of hours, and that's the key.
  • d3b4s1s
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Still means you put in A LOT of hours, and that's the key.

Exactly! So I’m asking for those extra hrs and XPs not to go waste
  • BuZuS
    1040 posts Professional
    Amazing how you are unable to understand a simple concept like the Season Objectives.
  • Jordi93
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Something like each 10k extra after level 30 gets you a premium gold players pack would be reasonable.
  • d3b4s1s
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Amazing how you are unable to understand a simple concept like the Season Objectives.

More amazing how you derive that from that comment. I wonder if that’s lack of sense of humor or common sense.

Man! Why’s everyone here so bl**dy uptight about everything? It’s just a thought or idea I posted. If you don’t like/agree, move on.
  • BuZuS
    1040 posts Professional
    More amazing how you derive that from that comment. I wonder if that’s lack of sense of humor or common sense.
    It's not only that comment, it's literally every comment you made in this thread.

"Hey, why not remove the cap on the thingy were the whole point is that it's capped? LOL BUT EA BAD THEY NOT GONNA LOL"
  • d3b4s1s
    It's not only that comment, it's literally every comment you made in this thread.

"Hey, why not remove the cap on the thingy were the whole point is that it's capped? LOL BUT EA BAD THEY NOT GONNA LOL"

Lol, you should practice that in front of the mirror, you’d make a good clown!
  • BuZuS
    1040 posts Professional
    Since you now have to resort to childish insults, I guess you realised the blatant flaw in your 'logic'? Good, then you've learned something today, you're welcome!
  • d3b4s1s
    Since you now have to resort to childish insults, I guess you realised the blatant flaw in your 'logic'? Good, then you've learned something today, you're welcome!

Wow, you don’t know when to quit your assumptions, do you? Must be sad living in your own delusions.
  • TTGM
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sitting on over 10k extra. should be something to show for it IMO
  • OZero wrote: »

1000xp = 1000 coins doesn't seem unreasonable and wouldn't exactly kill the game
  • Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CosmicFuzz wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »

1000xp = 1000 coins doesn't seem unreasonable and wouldn't exactly kill the game

It would give EA an ulcer though
  • Tuqijuno
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect

Great job of hiding an insult. From the beginning it's been clear, that level 30 is the main prize for gathering XP, no one should have any reason to gather more than that, and demanding rewards for doing it is out of its place.
  • Destin8or
    1237 posts Professional
    It's like completing icon swap objectives with a ligue 1 squad, then continuing to play rivals with that squad and asking for extra rewards everytime you get an extra win.
    Nope, the objective is done, move on or wait until the next objective.
    And I say that as someone who is 35k past the xp limit, and I do miss my little reward packs.
  • czesiek
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jordi93 wrote: »
    Something like each 10k extra after level 30 gets you a premium gold players pack would be reasonable.

Exactly what I thought. It's bad planned so you gather XPs with no point, very annoying :/
    30k + points is such a waste
  • Delboy13710
    7550 posts League Winner
    Yeah strangely on 20+ k over seems pointless