Last year I laughed

Aspas10
316 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 23
Last year someone posted that they lost 20 games in a row and got relegated to division 10.

Since this new patch I've played 19 and won 2. Normally after a few games I adapt and get used to it; then start winning. For whatever reason I just can't get used to it.
I can't create, basically pass the ball around, get to the edge of the box and can't create a solid chance.
Can't defend, I can't tackle. Always been a good defender. This patch has me beat, I press circle to pull on a winger but instead they go for a tackle. My tackling just goes straight back to the attacker.

I'm fantastic in Midfield but in the final 3rds I'm useless.

When does the next patch come out?

Comments

• Orison
    55360 posts National Treasure
    It's not the patch, it's you.
  • It's the patch
  • HulkSmashPotato
    976 posts Professional
    I suffered similar, changed my stadium and it just went the other way.. Nothing to lose if you try it 😳
  • yosef167
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »

its the patch
    most of us had to relearn the game again. i suffered at start now getting used to it.

• czesiek
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    the gameplay is so inconsistent and you have winning/losing streaks in rivals so you lose 10/20 games in a row, typical situation every fifa. Rivals are usually unplayable. WL gameplay is a dream in comparison (still not great)

How do you guys can even recognize patches, I don't understand. Yes the gameplay may be different but it is different every match every day every mode every week, month without a patch. It's just random. But constantly different in rivals, wl, draft, friendlies
  • SYMMO19
    1330 posts Professional
    It's the patch....had more tackles rebounding back the last weekend league than ever before. My last 4 weekend leagues....14-2, 20-4, 14-1 and then a 17-11 so don't listen to these numptys who say nothing has changed.
  • Orison
    55360 posts National Treasure
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

its the patch
    most of us had to relearn the game again. i suffered at start now getting used to it.

You needed to relearn the game despite nothing in terms of gameplay mechanics being changed? You never learned the game in the first place then.
  • Wayno69
    1263 posts Professional
    edited April 23
    Keep at it bud, it'll swing :)
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    Relegating yourself just in time for Friday great forward thinking 😉
  • same.

it's the patch luck
  • Mogga
    1548 posts Play-Off Hero
    I suffered similar, changed my stadium and it just went the other way.. Nothing to lose if you try it 😳

i try that, i sack the the manager, switch balls, kits, stadiums etc and it does seem to have some effect or maybe it is just things levelling out.

what i do notice though is that if i pick a black away kit , and allocate it to the opposition the ref wears black, likewise if i go for blue, yellow etc. its like the game is purposefully trying to annoy me
  • A_A_Ron
    89 posts Park Captain
    The new patch is atrocious, my pass and shot accuracy has absolutely plummeted.

Posted it elsewhere but it’s like Neymar has had all of his talent taken from him and now he barely controls the ball and yet he was incredible before.