GK’s now OP - (Video)

MHoney1234
10339 posts Has That Special Something
Seriously if If I’d made this bag of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’d be embarrassed.

They should also remove strength and tackling stat it’s pointless. 90th minute, 5 bounce back tackles, you know what’s coming. EA not even being shy about it these days.

Comments

• Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    :cry:

Salty boi
  • AvalanJ
    1460 posts Professional
    edited April 2020
    He tried to head it clear LMAO
  • MHoney1234
    AvalanJ wrote: »

Who programmed this into the game? The coding is abysmal
  • Jordi93
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cracks me up when it happens to the opposition but makes you rage when it’s your player. Gotta have a laugh
  • mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess you should check your GK. He probably has both shoulders dislocated.
  • AvalanJ
    1460 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    AvalanJ wrote: »

Who programmed this into the game? The coding is abysmal

Just because it bounced off the defender, and then sometimes you can literally pass back a cross and goalie will pick it up.

When you come across these moments, you know it's the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ underneath getting polished for every new title.

Thank ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for some old posters criticism like Xaor and apparently now younger Dev teams adding some fundamentals to this game. FIFA used to be straight line running mess and attributes meant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    I think there’s some bug in the game to do with pass backs. I’ve seen gk’s pick up blatant pass backs and avoid picking up balls that wouldn’t be considered pass backs i.e this goal
  • BadSeedsFC
    2947 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020

They should also remove strength and tackling stat it’s pointless. 90th minute, 5 bounce back tackles, you know what’s coming. EA not even being shy about it these days.

Duuuuude... Your keeper forgot that he can use his arms... Lord Voldemort's voodo woodoo on his Prime.

I've got another one, provided by the lads of 433. I called this one the "decayed but effective striker". Not sure if he scored with his head rolling on the floor or with his shoulders:
  • MHoney1234
    Jordi93 wrote: »
    Cracks me up when it happens to the opposition but makes you rage when it’s your player. Gotta have a laugh

Geezer dabbed next :D
    I think there’s some bug in the game to do with pass backs. I’ve seen gk’s pick up blatant pass backs and avoid picking up balls that wouldn’t be considered pass backs i.e this goal

Yeh the animations are messed up.
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »

Duuuuude... Your keeper forgot that he can use his arms... Lord Voldemort's voodo woodoo on his Prime.

I've got another one, provided by the lads of 433. I called this one the "decayed but effective striker". Not sure if he scored with his head rolling on the floor or with his shoulders:

Jesus! That’s savage. :D
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »

Salty boi

you want some?
  • oldboiler
    5021 posts Big Money Move
    Just bad coding, but tbf it must be difficult to code precisely when a back pass is a back pass and when it’s a deflection. Either way anyone who continues to play this abysmal game needs to just take it on the chin and move on
  • greggles wrote: »

Salty boi

you want some?

Hit him mate
  • Nodge86

Salty boi
    greggles wrote: »

Salty boi

you want some?

Will you give it me?
  • Delboy13710
    10187 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t ever diss TOTY Alison again 😂
  • greggles
    @Nodge86 lol you not even got 500 likes, "you got no fans"
  • Nodge86

Do you actually place any value in to a forum?? :lol: cringe. Your self esteem must be shot to bits.
  • greggles

Do you actually place any value in to a forum?? :lol: cringe. Your self esteem must be shot to bits.

haha you fell right into my trap card
  • Nodge86

Ah, no ones ever pulled that when they’ve got nothing to say. Seek therapy for your chronic insecurity bro. Later
  • greggles

Ah, no ones ever pulled that when they’ve got nothing to say. Seek therapy for your chronic insecurity bro. Later

"salty boi" ;( cry more
  • Nodge86

"salty boi" ;( cry more

Ok, bro. Nice try :smile:
  • munchie63
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    giphy.gif
  • Don_seanado
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I keep telling you all, it’s an awfully made game, up their easily with 19. With 19 you just had stupid “meta” mechanics. With this the actual fundamentals are broken in addition to there being more instances of delay and inconsistent gameplay.