Help me build a Argentina team

Only have about 650k. I want to build a unique team. Any reviews on any of the Argentina sbc players? Getting butos for sure. What about Correa etc ?

Comments

• Ben
    5480 posts Big Money Move
    What formation do you play? I’ll build one for you.
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t get Correa , I have a full argie team ,
    Not worth it but do you have any argies already in your club ?
  • Zeke1216
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Not worth it but do have any argies already in your club ?

I meant Correa is not worth it , the argie team is definitely fun
  • Ben
    Here is a 433:

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15191929

The sbc cards are essentially free and Maradona is available for free through icon swaps. Your budget is spent on Messi, tagliafico and the other low cost high quality players. Rulli NIF is good at GK I’ve used him.
  • Zeke1216
    Ben wrote: »
    Here is a 433:

The sbc cards are essentially free and Maradona is available for free through icon swaps. Your budget is spent on Messi, tagliafico and the other low cost high quality players. Rulli NIF is good at GK I’ve used him.

Not op but nice team
  • NinthFall
    2705 posts National Call-Up

Correa is fantastic for me. For context he feels more agile and responsive and quicker than Politano
  • Kove
    4850 posts Big Money Move
    20200422-112712.jpg

Literally just made this for the non top 5 league thread. It's predominantly Argentinean.

Until recently I used Fuez, Acuna and Bataglia in my main team.

You can swap out the Chileans (although I highly recommend them) and Neves fairly easily
  • Zeke1216
    NinthFall wrote: »

Correa is fantastic for me. For context he feels more agile and responsive and quicker than Politano

Maybe I’ll give him another try this weekend , I need a cheap cam till I get maradona from the swaps
  • Zeke1216
    NinthFall wrote: »

Maybe I’ll give him another try this weekend , I need a cheap cam till I get maradona from the swaps
    Um nvm for some reason I was thinking of gaitan lmao
  • Ben
    Can someone post a picture of the team I made? I don’t know how.

• Nice teams guys 👍 I just did butos & that was a grind
  • Is battaglia still worth it ?
  • Kove wrote: »
    20200422-112712.jpg

Literally just made this for the non top 5 league thread. It's predominantly Argentinean.

You can swap out the Chileans (although I highly recommend them) and Neves fairly easily

How is Perez and Lopez ?
  • NinthFall wrote: »

Would he work on the left ? I’ll have Messi on right
  • Zeke1216
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/15192975

Here’s an idea, hopefully you did the Acuna objective and can still get maradona from the swaps
  • Unkplayer1
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Plz get acosta. Beast on the wing. Swap with Messi in game
  • RayS
    37513 posts International Superstar
    Here's an idea for an RTG type experience.

The idea would be to work toward every Argentine SBC player that is currently available. This would make your end squad look like:
    Screenshot-20200421-205539-compress74.jpg

However, to start off, go buy the non-SBC players, and then the NIF Versions of the SBC players. It would look like this:
    Screenshot-20200421-213155-compress21.jpg

As you can see, this would cost around 500k and so would leave you with 150k to start working on one of the SBCs. Many of these League SBCs end up being much cheaper than FUTbin says after you open packs and if you're a bit smart about players you buy for them. Work your way through the team, doing one SBC at a time and upgrading each NIF to his SBC version as you are able to afford.

I think this could be a fun rewarding way to work toward a goal squad with an RTG type feel. Only downside is that the starting NIF side might be a bit difficult to use competitively online, so you could always substitute other cheapish players in those positions to start.
  • RayS wrote: »
    Here's an idea for an RTG type experience.

The idea would be to work toward every Argentine SBC player that is currently available. This would make your end squad look like:
    Screenshot-20200421-205539-compress74.jpg

However, to start off, go buy the non-SBC players, and then the NIF Versions of the SBC players. It would look like this:
    Screenshot-20200421-213155-compress21.jpg

As you can see, this would cost around 500k and so would leave you with 150k to start working on one of the SBCs. Many of these League SBCs end up being much cheaper than FUTbin says after you open packs and if you're a bit smart about players you buy for them. Work your way through the team, doing one SBC at a time and upgrading each NIF to his SBC version as you are able to afford.

I think this could be a fun rewarding way to work toward a goal squad with an RTG type feel. Only downside is that the starting NIF side might be a bit difficult to use competitively online, so you could always substitute other cheapish players in those positions to start.

Looks nice😎 I’ll update everyone soon
  • Kove
    4850 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2020
    Kove wrote: »
    20200422-112712.jpg

How is Perez and Lopez ?

Lopez can get a little leggy if you start running around with him too much but apart from that he is an outstanding CB - tall fast strong and always in the right position

Perez is properly fanastic