Friendlies SBC

NattoPatrol
200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When is the friendlies pack sbc going to expire? My account got suspended for 3 days so I’m wondering if it’ll still be there when it’s over because I’ve grinded most of them already.

Comments

• Idek
    16290 posts World Class
    Friday
  • WorcsEverton
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    No offense but if you get a suspension then it's your own fault (except for a very small percentage of errors).
    I would personally make it so that if you deserve a suspension then your account gets a permanent ban from sbcs and objectives rewards. That would make people think twice!
  • Jdizzle
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    No offense but if you get a suspension then it's your own fault (except for a very small percentage of errors).
    I would personally make it so that if you deserve a suspension then your account gets a permanent ban from sbcs and objectives rewards. That would make people think twice!

Alright calm down narc, he wasn't complaining he just wanted to know when.
  • Bamboozle
    271 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol chill out dude at what point did he complain? He was just asking a ?
  • WorcsEverton
    Jdizzle wrote: »

Narc? For not liking people who cheat and use mods to ruin the game?
    Are you someone who does it too because it's the only reason you would leap to the defense of a cheat!
    I reiterate completely, you cheat, you should have as many restrictions put in place as possible to end the game for the duration of the edition. Cheat to win, waste your cash buying the game!!!
  • GoodnightIrene
    4034 posts National Call-Up

Are you someone who does it too because it's the only reason you would leap to the defense of a cheat!
    I reiterate completely, you cheat, you should have as many restrictions put in place as possible to end the game for the duration of the edition. Cheat to win, waste your cash buying the game!!!
    Lol what a drip.
  • Jdizzle

Probs got banned for swearing. Chill out narc :D
  • TW1103
    3160 posts National Call-Up

I thought he called you Marc at first.
  • WorcsEverton
    You don't get a fifa ban for swearing, you get a platform messaging ban in that case you imbecile.
    I like how you leap on the abuse opportunity here but you whinge like a sulky little schoolgirl in your threads about "3 no loss DCs when winning" or "Freeze Glitch Back" what was the thinking in the following comment you made assclown?...

"Is this done on purpose or what? Went 2 goals up and the dude pauses the game, i thought great rage quit. It's been 2 hours and im still in the game. Cheating rats."
  • Jdizzle
    edited April 21
    You don't get a fifa ban for swearing, you get a platform messaging ban in that case you imbecile.
    I like how you leap on the abuse opportunity here but you whinge like a sulky little schoolgirl in your threads about "3 no loss DCs when winning" or "Freeze Glitch Back" what was the thinking in the following comment you made assclown?...

"Is this done on purpose or what? Went 2 goals up and the dude pauses the game, i thought great rage quit. It's been 2 hours and im still in the game. Cheating rats."

I thought i told you to chill out Marc :D . Can we get a ban on this guy for offensive language? Make sure he gets banned from sbc and objectives rewards. That would make him think twice!
  • WorcsEverton
    You're boring me now flower. Go troll another thread for your sweaty little kicks you "cheating rat"
  • Jdizzle
    You're boring me now flower. Go troll another thread for your sweaty little kicks you "cheating rat"

Boring enough for you to look through my profile/posts aye? :D.
  • GT500
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    What is the ban for