Game on PC unplayable - Focus lost bug to everyone

Comments

• Seleukos
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played three games - everything ok
  • greggles wrote: »
    the work around i did was reinstall origin last time, will probably work this time, the problem did prosist if i tunred off my pc or even after a little while tho lads @shepj6 @Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Just in process of re installing everything. Pain in backside tbh. Just hope it works 😂
  • Deleted and reinstalled worked. My pc security was flashing up about some cookie that’s in origin.
    Sorted now anyway.
  • phoenix87
    72 posts Park Captain
    phoenix87 wrote: »
    shepj6 wrote: »
    phoenix87 wrote: »
    This is clearly an issue across the PC player base, I’ve just had it happen 3 times all before 20th minute. Fix asap please and extend season as people will be trying to hit objectives is the minimum we should be seeing here as customers.

Try the workaround above I’ve had an hours gameplay with no issues this evening, after having issues all day. I know it shouldn’t come down to us to fix it but it takes 2 mins, if you really need to play today. Still not good though, no excuse.

Working well thank you. Maybe EA should pay you instead of their actual employees?

Wow I cannot believe that I am requoting myself but it is happening again despite doing this workaround and having no issues between then and now.

EA we dont get this game for free, how about fixing your issues? Pathetic.
  • Seleukos
    Great. 4th Game of the day - now i also have the issue
  • Seleukos
  • Seleukos
    Deleted and reinstalled worked. My pc security was flashing up about some cookie that’s in origin.
    Sorted now anyway.

Which??
  • Seleukos
    Uninstalled origin. Don't solve the Problem
  • Seleukos wrote: »
    Deleted and reinstalled worked. My pc security was flashing up about some cookie that’s in origin.
    Sorted now anyway.

Which??
    I did a full system reboot. Couldn’t be bothered ❤️❤️❤️❤️ around sorting out the problem. Wiped it clean and just re installed everything.
  • Seleukos
    Everything? You mean the whole system? Or Just FIFA?
  • Everything. All stuff I needed is saved in cloud anyway. Rebooted the lot. Windows, origin, and Nvidia geoforce etc. Also other apps. It worked anyway for me. Didn’t want to but needed doing.
  • futscp
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Keep an older origin installer version in hand. Everytime I boot my PC I uninstall origin and install the old version. It works completely fine with no issues. It takes literally 5 minutes or less to reinstall
  • Seleukos
    Killed the two folders - work
  • Amargaladaster26
    9710 posts League Winner
    It is here again, seems like it is every Tuesday. Deleted those files and works again.
  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Amargaladaster26 we have exclusive rewards now, not playing fifa
  • Seleukos
    @EA_Roger : could you plz give us some Feedback If there would be a permanent and real solution?
  • Seleukos
    edited May 12
    Tuesday is now groundhog day....
  • phoenix87
    72 posts Park Captain
    Why is this not fixed? Trying to get swap tasks done, 1-0 and lost focus. Appalling customer service!
  • Amargaladaster26
    9710 posts League Winner
    It wasnt here last Tuesday, but now we are back at it again!
  • Seleukos
    Yes, deleted the folders again😫

@EA_Roger PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

• shepj6
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 26
    I can confirm it's Tuesday again and the bug is back. However, again for me windows checked for an update at 1:11pm, exactly the time the lost focus happened. And again there is a windows update to install, so just installed it and hopefully that will fix it again for me.

I would encourage anyone seeing the lost focus bug again today to check on windows updates (just search for Windows Update Settings on your taskbar and see if there are any outstanding updates (will also tell you the last time your computer checked, so see if that ties in to when you lost focus).

Edit: ok forget all of that just lost focus again, so it's definitely back....
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    happened here aswell on a tuesday.
    congratz to EA of making a bad anti cheat system that doesnt work that weekly (or this time it took 2 weeks) makes the real players lose focus and if they where in a game give them a loss.
    (Facepalm)
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 26
    They wont listen to all of you anyway guys. Its wasted time. Only way to solve problems is to quit this random trash Game. EA never invest in their Community, they just keep stealing all your money with a product, which is more than random and the bugs as we all know and can see on youtube.
  • kurbalija
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    They wont listen to all of you anyway guys. Its wasted time. Only way to solve problems is to quit this random trash Game. EA never invest in their Community, they just keep stealing all your money with a product, which is more than random and the bugs as we all know and can see on youtube.

I cant believe that they cant fix this, so stupid
  • baerentoeterR
    kurbalija wrote: »

I cant believe that they cant fix this, so stupid

EA is an Amateur Company dude. They cant fix anything in their Games, dont forget this. The Games go live, without beeing tested and when they are tested as we all know, after 1-2 weeks the Game is going to be dead because of patch after patch. Just stop playing this full random bug Game.
  • Rivarr
    3 posts Ball Boy
    How the hell does a game that generates this amount of money have so many game breaking bugs that go completely undressed. All I want to do is play the game I paid for.
  • baerentoeterR
    Rivarr wrote: »
    How the hell does a game that generates this amount of money have so many game breaking bugs that go completely undressed. All I want to do is play the game I paid for.

You will never be able to play it dude.

This Game and the further Games will be even more buged and trash. EA dont listen to us at all.

Even the Mods here still believe, this Game is free of any random Trash. Its pure irony how they treath they customers.
  • Seleukos

This Game and the further Games will be even more buged and trash. EA dont listen to us at all.

Even the Mods here still believe, this Game is free of any random Trash. Its pure irony how they treath they customers.

Yeah, but why should they do anything that costs them money? There are enough morrons who buying points over points
  • baerentoeterR
    Seleukos wrote: »

Yeah, but why should they do anything that costs them money? There are enough morrons who buying points over points

That is the Problem dude. People who buying Points, support this Trash Company and of course their even more trash Game. Only way to change stuff is stop supporting this Company.