when you will stop this?

mica_01
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited April 22
when you will stop players from higher divisons? how do you think us normal players who want to play and go in higher divison when 3 of 5 opponents are from higher divisons? stop this please dont be .........!

[Edited to remove mass tag]
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Comments

• Chavez76
    7271 posts Big Money Move
    I already thought there was something wrong with you, after not seeing a complain thread in 2 days.
    Welcome back.
  • Stewuk73
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To be fair he has a point but they need to rectify this but they won’t sort it during Fifa 20.
  • mica_01
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    I already thought there was something wrong with you, after not seeing a complain thread in 2 days.
    Welcome back.

i didnt play fifa because is isnane ..... today i play one game https://imgur.com/a/B2tKUNw i score and he quit game, in next game last for today opponent has seria a team without icons and mertens and insignie (ucl rare) was stronger then my CBs verthongen, alderwield (gold) and sanchez (FUTmas) and all of three cant tackle them. his attacker is runing into my deffenders and they fall over his attacker 🙄
  • mica_01
    Stewuk73 wrote: »
    To be fair he has a point but they need to rectify this but they won’t sort it during Fifa 20.

and we are here to show them on their faults.
    15 milions players X 50€= 750.000.000€ just from buying game, and same if not double money of that from fifa points and cant make game without bugs and many other things. 1.500.000.000€ is minimal from game and they dont want to invest that in game. why we play then if they scuming as with cosmetics updates. with that kind of money i will my self make better game with stable servers 🙄 and this is easy math.
  • mica_01
    Welcome back.

and i think three days 😆
  • Chavez76
    7271 posts Big Money Move
    mica_01 wrote: »
    Welcome back.

and i think three days 😆

this made me laugh :)
  • mica_01
    mica_01 wrote: »
    Welcome back.

and i think three days 😆

this made me laugh :)

im glad to cheer up you carantine day 😁
  • Stewuk73
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am all up for some improvements so let’s keep praying !
  • mica_01
    we all for that
  • mica_01
    http://imgur.com/a/oRKLdYQ

your AI is broken every game when is close by in last seconds your AI give clear shoot to opponents 🙄😔
  • mica_01
    this not have any thing with skills anymore or players is your AI who create drama and chose who will win or lose. you broke game
  • Jovand1988
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is unavoidable when the AI starts to not make the runs or connect with tackles as you normally do the best thing to do is to play more defensively and not try to brute force.
    Its silly but it helps you not concede or lose games.