The PIM Kaka Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Chappy
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    Let’s see some WL stats.
  • Salty P3anut
    11966 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn he’s risen quite a lot. Hopefully if rewards are kind to me the next few weeks I can sell my bday ASM and get kaka
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Just a couple hundred k off of him now. I will clear my trade list and should have enough for him. :)
  • Idek
    17125 posts World Class
    Easily favourite card that I've used this year
  • iSptmnky
    10115 posts Has That Special Something
    Just a couple hundred k off of him now. I will clear my trade list and should have enough for him. :)

Join the family bro. I even went so far to sell him and rebuy him fresh just because I love him so much <3
  • MaddMike3711
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Join the family bro. I even went so far to sell him and rebuy him fresh just because I love him so much <3
    Oh I’m 100% waiting for a fresh one. He won’t ever be leaving my squad once I get him. :)

I’m super excited!! :)
  • DougInskip
    8061 posts League Winner
    He’s insane isn’t he. Feels like 99 CR7 did to me but no one believes it because he’s not the ‘meta’
  • MaddMike3711
    I may or may not have just sold Birthday Douglas Costa to get me over the top. :grimace:

Now time to wait for a fresh one. :joy:
  • MaddMike3711
    I just bought a pack fresh one for 2.5 :D
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6354 posts Big Money Move
    I just bought a pack fresh one for 2.5 :D

Welcome
  • xHerdie
    4689 posts National Call-Up
    Third times the charm :D

Hopefully this time I keep him. Paid 2.3m flat, not terrible I guess

Question is, do I run him CAM or Striker
  • iSptmnky
    xHerdie wrote: »

What would be the team options?
  • BeefyRabouter
    3527 posts National Call-Up
    This card is so much fun he’s making squad battles decent for me lol. Not as clinical as toty cr7 obviously but I love his movement ingwmr
  • xHerdie

Have this plus 3.2m to work with 03f3d0c9a2d53a64d454e697724ab1ae.img

89cbe6f756c87d44f3bad1e88b984f49.img

Usually play 4231 and 4222. I’m all for swapping out players in the squad, everything is untradeable in that
  • Salty P3anut
    11966 posts Has That Special Something
    Just been watching some YouTube videos on him and he looks so good ig. Hopefully with some decent rewards next week I’ll have him for next WL
  • MaddMike3711
    edited April 2020
    I’ve played 5 matches with him now, and all I have to say is that after TOTY Ronaldo, he’s probably the best card I’ve used this year.

Idk why the loan version felt so awful when I had him, it could have just been the gameplay, but omg is he good.

Also, I’m not sure if it’s how I’m shooting with him, but his shots feel different than any player I’ve used, it’s like they have a bit of dip on them.
  • Humma78
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    @MaddMike3711

Where you playing him and in what formation?
  • Swanz05
    3601 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    You guys have made me curious to give him a go. Is he better as one of two strikers or lone cam?
  • iSptmnky

Usually play 4231 and 4222. I’m all for swapping out players in the squad, everything is untradeable in that

In that case, I'd say use him at CAM. He's a fantastic ST, but I feel like he really excels in the more creative role.
  • iSptmnky
    I’ve played 5 matches with him now, and all I have to say is that after TOTY Ronaldo, he’s probably the best card I’ve used this year.

Idk why the loan version felt so awful when I had him, it could have just been the gameplay, but omg is he good.

Also, I’m not sure if it’s how I’m shooting with him, but his shots feel different than any player I’ve used, it’s like they have a bit of dip on them.

Glad that you like him. Easily my favourite player this year. So much fun to use, now you maybe understand why I chose him over Rivaldo ;)
  • MaddMike3711
    Humma78 wrote: »
    @MaddMike3711

Where you playing him and in what formation?
    @Humma78 at CAM in a 4-3-3 (4)

TOTY Ronaldo at ST, TOTY Messi at RW, and Douglas Costa at LW. :)
  • hoban95
    58841 posts National Treasure

The man, the myth, the legend. @MaddMike3711

B_1KiR.gif
  • MaddMike3711

Glad that you like him. Easily my favourite player this year. So much fun to use, now you maybe understand why I chose him over Rivaldo ;)
    Oh 100%. I love my man Rivaldo, but Kaká is 10 times better. :D
  • xHerdie

In that case, I'd say use him at CAM. He's a fantastic ST, but I feel like he really excels in the more creative role.

Yeah think that is what I’m going to do. Just snagged a Prime Henry 1.3m flat, will try him out first before I flip. Think I might be better with a more nimble player in front but we shall see!
  • MaddMike3711
    hoban95 wrote: »

B_1KiR.gif
    @hoban95 how about this one? :D

AdeptCheeryCuckoo-size_restricted.gif
  • hoban95
    58841 posts National Treasure

B_1KiR.gif

The goal i was on about in party chat earlier!
  • MaddMike3711

B_1KiR.gif

The goal i was on about in party chat earlier!
    I know, that’s why I posted it for you. :smirk:
  • CBrueggs15
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This thread, going for the 91 now..only 17 more squad battles to go lol
  • Chappy
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    CBrueggs15 wrote: »

As much as I love the PIM, most people don’t rate the base, mid, or prime very highly.

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything - just wanted to make sure you’re aware before you spend all your tokens on him.
  • CBrueggs15
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chappy wrote: »
    CBrueggs15 wrote: »

As much as I love the PIM, most people don’t rate the base, mid, or prime very highly.

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything - just wanted to make sure you’re aware before you spend all your tokens on him.

Fact is, loved him IRL. Running all untradeable and while Maldini is tempting, I am going to go with him :)