The PIM Kaka Appreciation Thread

Comments

• LocoFCB
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 3
    Finally got one after a big sell off this week. Phenomenal price for me!

Picture won't load but price was 1,5kk.
  • Campino
    29773 posts National Team Captain
    LocoFCB wrote: »
    Finally got one after a big sell off this week. Phenomenal price for me!

Picture won't load but price was 1,5kk.

Saw that, was up a couple of minutes
  • Olleman
    14309 posts Has That Special Something
    My Kaka doesn't score very much but it's Div2 so decent opponents still. But oh my is he good :love:
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Sold him lads. Lost about 160k on him but well worth it, best icon attacker I’ve used and probably the best CAM I’ve used this year.

I’m just bored of the game and need to change my team up every week to keep myself somewhat interested.

I’ll probably buy him back at some point
  • Flamstead
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    Shane wrote: »
    Sold him lads. Lost about 160k on him but well worth it, best icon attacker I’ve used and probably the best CAM I’ve used this year.

I’m just bored of the game and need to change my team up every week to keep myself somewhat interested.

I’ll probably buy him back at some point

That's fair enough mate. I don't think I could ever sell him, I don't even use him in rivals just WL but it's the nostalgia i love when playing with him.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    I've been through so many player and attackers. I don't think there is someone better for the price.
  • Chappy
    4674 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Eusebio will still be joining PIM Kaka in the attack...
  • Shane
    Lmao after all the hype I’ve heard about FB ASM, he is honestly so poor compared to Kaka centrally. I’ll probably buy kaka back sooner than I thought
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Lmao after all the hype I’ve heard about FB ASM, he is honestly so poor compared to Kaka centrally. I’ll probably buy kaka back sooner than I thought

ASM is genuinely one of the best RMS AND STRIKERS in the game. The finishing is way better probably bc I mainly do power shots and his shot power is crazy. My favorite card this year. Above Kaka for me.
  • Olleman
    Kaka will be making his WL debut tomorrow night, he's a bit nervous tho.
  • MrSoccer
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 4
    Olleman wrote: »

After reading through a lot of posts on this thread, I might be jumping on board and getting PIM kaka. Would you recommend pairing him with prime pele or mid Eusebio? I love Eusebio's weak foot, but I also like the idea of having two Brazilians up top.

Edit: or even prime ronaldinho, although I feel like he's more of a cam than st
  • Olleman
    MrSoccer wrote: »

After reading through a lot of posts on this thread, I might be jumping on board and getting PIM kaka. Would you recommend pairing him with prime pele or mid Eusebio? I love Eusebio's weak foot, but I also like the idea of having two Brazilians up top.

I have never used any version of Pele and also barely played against one so can't say about him. But you really can't go wrong with Eusebio, those too up top would be lethal!
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up

The answer is always Dinho.
  • StrutterGear
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    Changed up my team at least a dozen times the past 3-4 weeks. He's the only player I didn't and wouldn't sell. Took a while to understand how to use him but he is so effing good. Always pops up in the box at the right time.
  • Chappy

The answer is always Dinho.

Who invited this guy?

• Olleman
    Might be the first player I put Hunter on tho, he just can't break away from defenders in bad gameplay :sweat_smile: Barely in good tbf haha
  • UTFR
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looks massive in game but he’s so good on the ball <3
  • LocoFCB
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Won a lot of games by himself already today. I am also kinda doubting his 4* weak foot. He scores some crackers with his left.
  • Chappy
    Might be the first player I put Hunter on tho, he just can't break away from defenders in bad gameplay :sweat_smile: Barely in good tbf haha

Lol no offense intended here, but some of your criticisms of this card have been the complete opposite of what I’ve experienced. I have an engine on him, and he straight up runs away from people at times. Something I’ve seen from very few players, but he does it, and when people do catch him, he’s strong enough to hold them off.
  • Olleman
    Chappy wrote: »

Lol no offense intended here, but some of your criticisms of this card have been the complete opposite of what I’ve experienced. I have an engine on him, and he straight up runs away from people at times. Something I’ve seen from very few players, but he does it, and when people do catch him, he’s strong enough to hold them off.

Haha, probably different playstyles and expectations :joy:
  • Shane

He’s rapid
  • Flamstead
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    @Olleman is jumping off the train. He ain't digging Ricardo.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4759 posts National Call-Up
    @Olleman is jumping off the train. He ain't digging Ricardo.

Doesnt have it in him to play with the goat
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    Why kaka why :cry:

• Diggy
    14725 posts Has That Special Something
    I had engine & changed to marksman he’s still quick for me & shoots rockets
  • Shane
    Bought him back but may sell to try 91 Cruyff next weekend.

Anyone used both mid Cruyff and PIM kaka? How does Cruyff compare?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4759 posts National Call-Up

Kaka is better at everything instead of His 5* wf
  • Shane

Kaka is better at everything instead of His 5* wf

Hmm yeah kaka’s stats seem a lot better but that 5* wf can be massive
  • Chappy

Kaka is on another planet from 91 Cruyff.