Feels like this one is long overdue.

Post all your things Kaka in here.

Gifs in spoiler tags please!

Comments

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    6354 posts Big Money Move
    I rate this
  • what a beautiful man.

as soon as I'm packing 1.5 mil worth of cards on friday from my stacked packs, buying him and never looking back >:) (reality: will settle for his prime version for free instead, oh well)
  • iSptmnky
    10115 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    what a beautiful man.

as soon as I'm packing 1.5 mil worth of cards on friday from my stacked packs, buying him and never looking back >:) (reality: will settle for his prime version for free instead, oh well)

You will get him, praying for you bro
  • Chappy
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    He is the best attacker in Fifa 20. Don't @ me.

(Did I do that right? I'm getting old and not fully understanding social media trends nowadays.)
  • Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain
    Hopefully they upgrade his other cards to a more accurate level for fifa 21
  • Cloudio7
    2668 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where would you play him in a 4321 formation? Planning to pick him up but using this formation at the moment and debating if he would perform better at rf or at st.
  • iSptmnky
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Where would you play him in a 4321 formation? Planning to pick him up but using this formation at the moment and debating if he would perform better at rf or at st.

I would probably use him at ST, but he certainly has the pace and skills to play on the wings.
  • Cloudio7
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

I would probably use him at ST, but he certainly has the pace and skills to play on the wings.

If it can help, the other two attackers are fb Douglas Costa and 90 Son.
  • Lockett45
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    In anything other than good gameplay for me he has been awful, feels no different to his base version when there is any form of lag which is a shame as really wanted to use him
  • Lackosweat
    8108 posts League Winner
    Happy birthday to this beautiful man. <3
  • Chappy
    Lockett45 wrote: »
    In anything other than good gameplay for me he has been awful, feels no different to his base version when there is any form of lag which is a shame as really wanted to use him

Blasphemy
  • Cloudio7
    After 8 games in D3, having a pretty bad gameplay, Kakà has scored 16 goals and assisted 10 times. In spite of lag and shots, skills or passes not registered, i'm loving this card both at cam and at st. Using hin at cam in a 41212 wide formation and at st in the same formation and in a 4321. His flip flaps are amazing, finesses go straight to the top bin and his vision is really really good; the partnership with Son (and Douglas Costa when playing 4321) is perfect. Still figuring out how to use him properly, but so far i'm really impressed and in love with this card.
  • Muzza11
    11397 posts Has That Special Something
    He is absolute class, I wish they made his game face better, where’s the slick back hair?.
  • Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    He is absolute class, I wish they made his game face better, where’s the slick back hair?.

He looks 12 years old
  • iSptmnky
    Reus wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »

He looks 12 years old

That's literally the only minor downside to his PIM
  • Lockett45
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chappy wrote: »
    Lockett45 wrote: »

Blasphemy

Honestly started brilliant for me after about 30 games but then just down hill as the servers got worse felt as slow as his mid at times. I would put it down the the lag and delay being terrible for me at the moment but I preferred PIM Maradona in CAM/Striker
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Will be buying within the next week or so. :)
  • iSptmnky
    ollwR7uI.gif

Yet another great goal scored by the Maestro.
  • Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain
    Kaka is reaving souls so far in WL

Sensational as a CF in 4411
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14610 posts Moderator
    He's awesome!

I'm certainly appreciating his price drop... might pick him back up.
  • DougInskip
    8061 posts League Winner
    Getting him back but would have to be LCAM or RCAM ?
  • BeefyRabouter
    3527 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Getting him back but would have to be LCAM or RCAM ?

LCAM is fine I reckon brozilla
  • DougInskip
    8061 posts League Winner
    We move. Awaiting PIM R9.

B268-F297-B43-A-4491-9534-1992-A26-EF2-E2.jpg
  • Salty P3anut
    11966 posts Has That Special Something
    Is the prime any good or not worth using ?
  • ET95
    963 posts Professional
    Any good as a striker?
  • Reus
    23526 posts Club Captain
    73 games in he has 90 goals and 49 assists

I'm either winning 5-0 or losing 6-5 atm

Win or lose kaka and Raul are scoring a bucket load
  • Chappy
    ET95 wrote: »
    Any good as a striker?

Yes
  • Flamstead
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Will pick up this week. Made the mistake of leaving it too late when the crash happened last Saturday, hoping the PL TOTS lowers him slightly again, want to have as many coins as possible liquid.

@holdenwait how's the fund coming along? Seen you packed a few semi decent cards recently.

@iSptmnky What instructions do you have him set on?
  • @Flamstead both untradeable bud sadly :D grinding towards his prime little by little.