In online defence what do you choose?

aziz_221
182 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi we know how ea servers is bad and you can't track the opponents players when ea servers overload
I think the best choice ea have now is active the legacy defending becouse with this servers you can't even takle or track the opponents player

Comments

• i have tactical on, is legacy better?
  • aziz_221
    182 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is auto defence buy press X on ps4 the old way to defence I preferred tactical but with ea servers sometimes you can't even takle

IN online moods they disable the legacy
  • Bobo23
    2387 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 20
    100% No. Would make the game even worse and more boring than it currently is!
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Wow holding one button, that sprints, tracks a run, pressures your opponents and tackles?

That sounds like a lot of skill
  • tommyboyo
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    Legacy was classic back in the day.

You just literally held tackle down the whole time!!

Can't imagine how that worked online, as I only played career back then, must have been a mess.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    tommyboyo wrote: »

Can't imagine how that worked online, as I only played career back then, must have been a mess.

It's really outdated, pes still uses that kind of defending online, that's the reason why the game sucks. Fifa should become more and more manual, especially in defense.
  • tommyboyo
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 20
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »

It's really outdated, pes still uses that kind of defending online, that's the reason why the game sucks. Fifa should become more and more manual, especially in defense.

Doubt they will ever get the balance quite right though.

One year finesse bangers from 25 yards flying in left right and centre and the next, goals are like gold dust.

What we really want, is a nice balance between attack and defence with the ability to play in a number of different ways and still be successful.

Chances?