Deleted my club tonight

Baddest_cubza_1
3305 posts National Call-Up
Fut bday Mbappe will be missed but the game will not. Don’t think I’ve ever had such negative feelings towards a game before, unbelievable how bad this instalment is

Comments

• browney1888
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    straight up garbage mate.

we could handle a rubbish game if the servers allowed for even gameplay but they are garbage also
  • NucksNation
    4126 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry to hear that..
    One I have learned from taking a break for over a year was that no matter what.. it’s just a game and at the end of the day enjoy the goods, forget the bad things about as it doesn’t improve..
    even though I say that, it still pisses me off sometimes and I try to ignore it
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    straight up garbage mate.

we could handle a rubbish game if the servers allowed for even gameplay but they are garbage also

Even when you win it’s not rewarding mate
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    Sorry to hear that..
    One I have learned from taking a break for over a year was that no matter what.. it’s just a game and at the end of the day enjoy the goods, forget the bad things about as it doesn’t improve..

It’s just my love of football that kept me there mate. Winning isn’t even any fun, game is just complete balls. I feel like there are loads of people who want to delete it too but love of football keeps them hooked
  • Gnomenclature
    7692 posts League Winner
    Game is a complete pile. Way too much AI involved, RNG, and one sided lag... Passing is a mess... shooting is a lottery... if you don't do 100s of dragbacks the AI defenders will punish you.

I could live with laggy gameplay if it also affected my opponent.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it's a shame. So much good memories on fifa but this game has nothing to to do with football
  • Brustring1893
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry to hear that..

It’s just my love of football that kept me there mate. Winning isn’t even any fun, game is just complete balls. I feel like there are loads of people who want to delete it too but love of football keeps them hooked

Well said there, couldn’t agree more.
  • Devers
    7763 posts League Winner
    Skip a year, well try to, i didnt get this years version, fifa 20, until after Christmas, was only to get my football fix.

That helped, because its was an addiction in a way. But now im back, ive played 2 weekend leagues. But ive stopped this wknd on 6-7 wins with 12 i think to go, and im not even going to turn it on. Will play next weeks to try get tots gomez, and the weeks after for any liverpool player, but thats it, not even a chance i get any in my reds, but will be pissed if i dont try.

I have played regular fifa last couple weeks, online against brother and friends because of this quarantine and im actually enjoying it.

Its crazy the difference between normal fifa and FuT.

I might be rambling a bit im half pissed, but, if you need a football fix, try out regular fifa, its actually decent when your playing fanily friends and theres no sweat
  • They Caged Non
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    Good move mate.. if you’re on Xbox I recommend the game pass and Forza Horizon.. it’s actually what a game should be, epic
  • Mogga
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    I tried to cross a ball earlier on but it took that long to register , the defender got across me and I got a red card for wiping him out. Great times
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    Barely played for 2 weeks. Dreading icon swaps so much that I might not even bother. Playing settlers of catan online with friends quite a lot at the moment. Infinitely more fun setting up a zoom party and doing something like that instead.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    Yip think I’ll probably skip 21 as well boys. Downloaded modern warfare multiplayer to go along with warzone so I’ll probably be playing that.

I’ve also been running loads lately and going out cycling, so much better for my mental health as opposed to sitting in a dark room getting pissed off with a computer game 😂
  • ManC2020
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Barely played for 2 weeks. Dreading icon swaps so much that I might not even bother. Playing settlers of catan online with friends quite a lot at the moment. Infinitely more fun setting up a zoom party and doing something like that instead.

This. I agree there mate. I am find this installment so s h y te and horrid that I have stopped DR for this whole season, got the level 30 reward, only did the squad battles icon challenge, and that's it. Just not fun.

I've taken to re-booting Skyrim and started a thief/assassin. So much more fun. AND, I can actually control the outcome, as opposed to Fifa.
  • mway
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    We all should delete this garbage. We should show these greedy what we think about their game. They don´t care anymore. FUT destroyed the game because now they don´t care about the gameplay. They destroyed career mode, PRO clubs has no improvements for a long time. They make stupid things that no one asked for like Volta. They just care to sell packs and to make that possible they don´t care if they have to break the game mechanics.
  • HishamAyman
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    Try playing cod warzone with your friends. Since my friends and i deleted fifa we were looking for a game to play during this time. We started trying warzone and we never looked back. Game is pretty fun although we are really bad at it 😂
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    Devers wrote: »
    Skip a year, well try to, i didnt get this years version, fifa 20, until after Christmas, was only to get my football fix.

That helped, because its was an addiction in a way. But now im back, ive played 2 weekend leagues. But ive stopped this wknd on 6-7 wins with 12 i think to go, and im not even going to turn it on. Will play next weeks to try get tots gomez, and the weeks after for any liverpool player, but thats it, not even a chance i get any in my reds, but will be pissed if i dont try.

I have played regular fifa last couple weeks, online against brother and friends because of this quarantine and im actually enjoying it.

Its crazy the difference between normal fifa and FuT.

I might be rambling a bit im half pissed, but, if you need a football fix, try out regular fifa, its actually decent when your playing fanily friends and theres no sweat

This. I always alternate years. I couldnt keep at it back to back. And I always stop at 11 wins. Ive been 11-1 before, but still stop. It stops being a game when the stress hits
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    ManC2020 wrote: »

This. I agree there mate. I am find this installment so s h y te and horrid that I have stopped DR for this whole season, got the level 30 reward, only did the squad battles icon challenge, and that's it. Just not fun.

I've taken to re-booting Skyrim and started a thief/assassin. So much more fun. AND, I can actually control the outcome, as opposed to Fifa.

No matter what I start as in skyrim, I always end up tiptoeing around like an assassin anyway 😂
  • rezyy
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Is this how you create a thread and manage to get all the garbage players to post blaming everything except the truth that they need to get better at the game, I except I need to improve its time others done the same

🤪
  • Gnomenclature
    7692 posts League Winner
    Try playing cod warzone with your friends. Since my friends and i deleted fifa we were looking for a game to play during this time. We started trying warzone and we never looked back. Game is pretty fun although we are really bad at it 😂

It is fun. Also, you don't need to win to enjoy it... If I get 5 kills in a match I consider that a win lol.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    rezyy wrote: »
    Is this how you create a thread and manage to get all the garbage players to post blaming everything except the truth that they need to get better at the game, I except I need to improve its time others done the same

🤪

I agree with you... and I'm the first to say this to people, but I've been so busy working through this crisis that I don't always have time to put into the game.

So yeah, git gud or stop playing... I choose the latter at the moment.
  • NucksNation
    4126 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry to hear that..

Well said there, couldn’t agree more.

I didn’t buy it till less than a month ago when my city went on lockdown.. I literally went to buy Spider-Man and saw this on sale for 70% off.. but I promised no fp..
  • ManC2020
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ManC2020 wrote: »

No matter what I start as in skyrim, I always end up tiptoeing around like an assassin anyway 😂

Aha. Aye, as do I . Nothing more fun than sneaking past a beast, it looks around for you... eh... what... nothing?

Good times...
  • torakun
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Those who grow up with FF VII might want to get the remake. It's very very good. Nothing beats replaying nostalgia when it's done right
  • Baddest_cubza_1

🤪

I think I’m pretty good at the game though, division 2 for most of the year, slipped to four and then three after the last patch and gold 1 WL player.

I’ve been playing fut since 16 and online seasons from 12 I’ve had enough now.
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa will continue to go downhill because no matter what BS happens, they still see the funds fly into their bank account.

Until they see a big drop in revenue, they won't change. They have no need to. The game has been awful for years.
  • Wi1son73
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Well you've done something that a lot want to do, but never have the guts. Going by your posts you did had some top players in your squad, so kudos to you.

• Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2020
    Will skip FIFA 21 for sure, not willing to start over again and again every year in FUT. FIFA 22 we'll see.
  • AvalanJ
    1184 posts Professional
    Mercenary wrote: »
    Will skip FIFA 21 for sure, not willing to start over again and again every year in FUT. FIFA 22 we'll see.

I skipped 19. A year break does wonders. I honestly some what enjoy 20 with odd game here and there. 22 will be next gen too fresh for everyone, hopefully built on a new engine where player inertia is more closer to actual physics.
  • Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2020
    AvalanJ wrote: »
    Mercenary wrote: »

I skipped 19. A year break does wonders. I honestly some what enjoy 20 with odd game here and there. 22 will be next gen too fresh for everyone, hopefully built on a new engine where player inertia is more closer to actual physics.

They need to resolve the server lag and poor netcode changing the physics and how the players act and react on a game to game basis. The gameplay should be the same each and every game not one game decent and the next absolute dog poo. Or I will not buy FIFA 22 either.
  • Vaughanster88
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special

🤪

It's clearly a wind up, but I will bite anyway. What your saying is like telling someone who has lost their legs to get better at tap dancing. If your players don't respond to button command how do you get better.