Fut Birthday Di Maria vs RTTF Demebele?

SayBz
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Who's better for the RAM position?
130k Price Difference, Di Maria crushes Dembele in every stat besides Pace, but as you know Dembele is a broken card. For those who have tried both, whos better for wing play?
a51cb07126f8c223cab1128b847de39b.png

Comments

• Fabibi94
    713 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven’t tried Di Maria yet, but I played NIF Dembele for around 200 games and finally upgraded him to RTTF Dembele. Sold after around 20 games as I didn’t see that much of a difference.

That being said, the 5* WF on Di Maria makes him so much better than any other Di Maria. I’d try him if I were you, he looks very good.
  • SayBz
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Haven’t tried Di Maria yet, but I played NIF Dembele for around 200 games and finally upgraded him to RTTF Dembele. Sold after around 20 games as I didn’t see that much of a difference.

That being said, the 5* WF on Di Maria makes him so much better than any other Di Maria. I’d try him if I were you, he looks very good.

Same here did not felt a difference in Dembele. but he was still godly on the wing + the card looks sick lol.
  • iGainZ
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never tried Dembele.
    Tried Di Maria Futbirthday tho for 10 games then I sold him a few weeks ago because of the leaks of the guaranteed sbc.
    Honestly I didn’t like him.. but 10 games aren’t enough.
    I’m waiting for his price to drop (agsin ffs, wasn’t online when the marke crashed). I’d like to give him a second chance

Btw
    Compared with Neymar NIF, I find Neymar better than Di Maria. Can’t give you more info sorry