game stutters for a min after full time wistle

Devers
7769 posts League Winner
title, anybody else getting this?

what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is going on with this game.

its shocking how they get away with this shitee

Comments

• Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lag compensation catching up to the actual data
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    im 12-18 before near all games, yet i still get that?
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    lost the 7 games i have played tonight.

this has something to do with it, im not that bad.

its like every opponent is 2 steps ahead of me, even the commentator is.

and when i get this stuttering at the end, im also getting the sound of the commentator on and off,its like they are stuttering to!

has destroyed my wl, 6-10, along with a dc i got last night from nothing.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    another dc...... goodnight fifa
  • Kevin
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have this too, lost all my games after the patch, don’t know what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA did..
  • Not a bigger fuzz about this?
    Been happening a lot lately.
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Lag compensation catching up to the actual data
  • Stevo_CT
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    Are you playing on console?
  • Fat_Gibbs
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2020
    @Stevo_CT
    Im on console, why? Is there some handy tip?
    Post edited by Fat_Gibbs on
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Stevo_CT wrote: »

Yes console, PS4.

It even takes an age to get a shot off, like the animation is getting stuck or slow mo, cant get the ball out from under my feet.

Since the last patch its gone to ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • GK93
    891 posts Professional
    Had this for weeks, just restart the game, it fixes it for a while, no idea what causes it though
  • Jovand1988
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Today I had it aswell as soon as the game finishes it stutters for 2secs max and goes back to normal the only difference I noticed was my players did not move the same during the game as they did in others.
    Which is a sure fire way of knowing you need to buckle down and shots tackles dribbles that normally work will not this game.
  • Stevo_CT
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    Devers wrote: »

Yes console, PS4.

It even takes an age to get a shot off, like the animation is getting stuck or slow mo, cant get the ball out from under my feet.

It's because you are going into rest mode, and resuming Fifa from the menus when it powers back on.
    You have to restart Fifa completely, this will 100% eliminate end of game lag.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Devers wrote: »

Yes console, PS4.

It's because you are going into rest mode, and resuming Fifa from the menus when it powers back on.
    You have to restart Fifa completely, this will 100% eliminate end of game lag.

Really? This could actually have some legs to it.

Will try it when i get on this evening, thanks.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Jovand1988 wrote: »
    Today I had it aswell as soon as the game finishes it stutters for 2secs max and goes back to normal the only difference I noticed was my players did not move the same during the game as they did in others.
    Which is a sure fire way of knowing you need to buckle down and shots tackles dribbles that normally work will not this game.

Mine was lasting about 30+ seconds
  • happens every rival match for me..
  • limjitwe
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    It stutters when I’m near the opponent box and normally there are 14-15 players in the screen. Also after a game. It does stutter for half a sec.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Also, was getting the blocks on the menu when i was pausing, couldnt make a sub or even go into change the team about. Dont no how to post a pic
  • Poolstu123
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    When I have this I usually can’t exit the game straight away either? At the end where you get the 0/2 thing pop up to skip mine says 0/11 and I have to watch all the replays to be able quit the game?
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    When I have this I usually can’t exit the game straight away either? At the end where you get the 0/2 thing pop up to skip mine says 0/11 and I have to watch all the replays to be able quit the game?

Ya got that once last night.

Game needs to be built from scratch again
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1062 posts Professional
    I get that after every stop in play, even in squad battles on pc, even with stable 100 fps.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    I get that after every stop in play, even in squad battles on pc, even with stable 100 fps.

Games a mess, starting to regret buying it, mot because of the money spent as i got it in the sale after Christmas, but because i felt myself getting addicted to it again. Its designed to frustrate so we keep playing and eventually spend real money 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    I get this at th end of most matches. I never use rest mode
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Happens in every game mode for me. Even in squad battles.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Happens in every game mode for me. Even in squad battles.

Ya i played a game of mystery ball with my lad yesterday and it was happening even in that.

Never really played it before but he loves it, but it got me thinking, if they can implement the things in that, the H word and S word would be so simple for them to do to us whenever they want during a game.

As i said in another thread, they want to frustrate us to get us to spend.