Holy Fuchs!

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Str8hii wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    He’s a top tier CB for 150k regardless of where you’re from. I don’t see what people’s issues are. If you have speed issues with a player 88/88 pace then you’re gonna be struggling across the board.

Nah man he's awful, all those people would have already won all esports tournaments, but the delay is holding them back.. man, if only they weren't the only ones having delay..

U would too but too bad they dont play tournaments online so 1st round exit anything u play on LAN and u know it , u probably got exposed at some point fraud thats why u felt insulted when i said hes only fast if u live in Netherlands.

Insulted? I stand up if I don't agree with something, again, post.your.wl. results, or wait even better, stream your WL right now, let's see how you do.
  • They Caged Non
    6551 posts Big Money Move
    Nobody cares who is better than who.. the fact of the discussion is this Fuchs card does not feel that quick when being used by some people... I’m one of them, why would I lie about it? What possible thing do I have to achieve by coming on the forum and saying I don’t think he feels that quick and nimble if he does?
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2020
    He’s a top tier CB for 150k regardless of where you’re from. I don’t see what people’s issues are. If you have speed issues with a player 88/88 pace then you’re gonna be struggling across the board.

Nah man he's awful, all those people would have already won all esports tournaments, but the delay is holding them back.. man, if only they weren't the only ones having delay..

U would too but too bad they dont play tournaments online so 1st round exit anything u play on LAN and u know it , u probably got exposed at some point fraud thats why u felt insulted when i said hes only fast if u live in Netherlands.

Insulted? I stand up if I don't agree with something, again, post.your.wl. results, or wait even better, stream your WL right now, let's see how you do.

U stand up by mocking r3t4rded people ? yOu KnOw tHe MeAnInG ? When u type like that... so please tell me again you didnt get insulted ?
  • Kevin
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite

You’re trying to troll but fail miserably, don’t you?
  • They Caged Non

Stop banging on about people’s WL results you crank, it’s not even relevant to the original discussion.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kevin wrote: »

Nah not really its my point of view and i know frauds like him get exposed thats why he felt insulted in the 1st place
  • TheTataGuy

U stand up by mocking r3t4rded people ? yOu KnOw tHe MeAnInG ? When u type like that... so please tell me again you didnt get insulted ?

I aint mocking ❤️❤️❤️❤️ people, I am mocking deluded people.
  • TheTataGuy
    edited April 2020
    Nobody cares who is better than who.. the fact of the discussion is this Fuchs card does not feel that quick when being used by some people... I’m one of them, why would I lie about it? What possible thing do I have to achieve by coming on the forum and saying I don’t think he feels that quick and nimble if he does?

How many games you tried him, and are you using him at full chem and as a CB and do you use shadow?
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero

why would u mock somebody if u didnt feel insulted ? Hows that standing up ?
  • TheTataGuy

why would u mock somebody if u didnt feel insulted ? Hows that standing up ?

You should've really finished your school.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero

How many games you tried him, and are you using him at full chem and as a CB and do you use shadow?

Are u using L1 to switch players? Wtfffff like hes just bought a game and he doesnt know how to apply chem style hahah
  • Kevin

Nah not really its my point of view and i know frauds like him get exposed thats why he felt insulted in the 1st place
    The guy wins 28 games so he’s an elite player that’s a fact. I live in the Netherlands too but I can’t win 28 games with this gameplay.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2020

The guy wins 28 games so he’s an elite player that’s a fact. I live in the Netherlands too but I can’t win 28 games with this gameplay.

28 wins in netherland is same as 14 wins in NA so yeah gold 3 player like i said . Did u get involved in discussions because hes your friend and u felt like u have to defend his honor or u gonna bring up valid point.
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol wtf has been going on here.

You definitely can't get Elite finishes in weekend league just because you have a better connection than some other people. You have to be good at Fifa.

Fair enough he might not seem as fast as a 5 foot 6 player with 99 speed but the stats on Fuchs are clear to see.
  • Dead_Dave
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite

You or him wouldnt win half the games you do if you did not live nearer a server, sure you get some lag, not half as much as every other person without a server in their country, you dont want to acknowledge that.
  • TheTataGuy

28 wins in netherland is same as 14 wins in NA so yeah gold 3 player like i said . Did u get involved in discussions because hes your friend and u felt like u have to defend his honor or u gonna bring up valid point.

Hahahhahahhaahah, okay I am done.

Best was 29-1 btw, with an "average" team also. Now good luck getting to gold 2 this weekend mate
  • TheTataGuy
    edited April 2020
    Dead_Dave wrote: »

You or him wouldnt win half the games you do if you did not live nearer a server, sure you get some lag, not half as much as every other person without a server in their country, you dont want to acknowledge that.

How do reckon someone like hashtag harry , tekkz and huge gorilla, who all live in the UK with no server, get amazing results every week? Someone like Kurt that lives in Malta, with awful gameplay, always did get amazing results?

Plus, how do you even know the delay is not even as bad? You're just assuming things within any proof.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero

Hahahhahahhaahah, okay I am done.

Best was 29-1 btw, with an "average" team also. Now good luck getting to gold 2 this weekend mate

GoOd LuCk WiTh gOlD 2 wow i feel so insulted and offended greatest comeback in 21st century
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2020

How do reckon someone like hashtag harry , tekkz and huge gorilla, who all live in the UK with no server, get amazing results every week? Someone like Kurt that lives in Malta, with awful gameplay, always did get amazing results?

Plus, how do you even know the delay is not even as bad? You're just assuming things within any proof.

There are servers in UK so try again i seen few of the kurts streams he gets minimum to no delay .
  • Dead_Dave
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite

The pros play mostly in the small hours of the morning to get a decent connection. I dont need proof me old flower, you live nearer a server so you have a better connection, its how it works, look it up for your "proof".
  • TheTataGuy

There are servers in UK so try again i seen few of the kurts streams he gets minimum to no delay .

This is from this week.

Screenshot-20200419-013828-Whats-App.jpg

6a71b277-d410-4879-b7ab-c331cd1930c7.png

2 pros, and even a German one! But it's only the connection right, and Kurt gets no delay? You don't know any mechanics of the game, you litteraly don't know what you're talking about, okay mister gold 2 player, you probably know it better, nobody gets delay but you, mister delusional.
  • They Caged Non

Played about 5 games, he is on 10 chem and playing at LB in a 433(3) alongside mid Koeman and behind mid Pep and 87 Trossard.
  • They Caged Non

Played about 5 games, he is on 10 chem and playing at LB in a 433(3) alongside mid Koeman and behind mid Pep and 87 Trossard.

Hateboer I’ve played 114 games with and he is exactly the same, doesn’t feel like a ‘90’ pace player should feel at all.
  • They Caged Non

This is from this week.

Screenshot-20200419-013828-Whats-App.jpg

6a71b277-d410-4879-b7ab-c331cd1930c7.png

2 pros, and even a German one! But it's only the connection right, and Kurt gets no delay? You don't know any mechanics of the game, you litteraly don't know what you're talking about, okay mister gold 2 player, you probably know it better, nobody gets delay but you, mister delusional.

Out of interest, how old are you?
  • Kevin

I don’t know the guy but he seems valid, like I said if you win 28 games you’re an elite player, a better connection doesn’t make you 10 games more or something.
  • TheTataGuy
    edited April 2020

The pros play mostly in the small hours of the morning to get a decent connection. I dont need proof me old flower, you live nearer a server so you have a better connection, its how it works, look it up for your "proof".

I litteraly don't know if I have an advantage, since there are enough games I just can't get close to my opinion and everything moves sluggish. The points stays the same, we don't know from each other how the connection really is, it's all speculartion.

I would not recommend him as a left back. You want your fullbacks to be agile, base 90-92+ pace at least. I was talking in CB terms, I would not think Fuchs is good enough as a full back, since everyone winger is 99 pace nowadays.
  • They Caged Non

I don’t know the guy but he seems valid, like I said if you win 28 games you’re an elite player, a better connection doesn’t make you 10 games more or something.

This whole thread has been derailed by arguments about connection.

We are talking about how players who should be fast, are not fast for certain people.. that’s the discussion.
  • They Caged Non

Where did I say my connection is

I would not recommend him as a left back. You want your fullbacks to be agile, base 90-92+ pace at least. I was talking in CB terms, I would not think Fuchs is good enough as a full back, since everyone winger is 99 pace nowadays.

I don’t do player switching, fact remains a player with 90 pace should feel like 90 pace.. none of mine do. I can’t even get Rashford to outrun people.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero

We are talking about how players who should be fast, are not fast for certain people.. that’s the discussion.

Yea the movement, turns , passing ,shooting, speed , tackling everything gets influenced by connectivity but this guy keeps on banging about his WL achievement which is meaningless when u live in Netherlands
  • TheTataGuy

He's fast for a CB, not a fullback, so we agree on that.