Fut Birthday has ruined TOTS with Shapeshifters for me

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
Honestly are you really excited about this TOTS? The only OP player that can be better then the currently released cards is Neymar and he will be extremely expensive

With the 5 wf Meta + 5 skills on most Fut Birthday cards I cant see any midfielders and attackers staking a claim?

So from usual suspects in attack I am expecting Mbappe/Vardy?(Maybe he lost a lot of form)/ Mane/salah, Aubamayang, Messi, Benzema?, Ronaldo, Immobile,Lukaku, Lewandowski, Werner Sancho

I just think 90% of FB cards will be better then tots.. With right chemistry styles they are nearly maxed and having 5 wf 5 skills on half of them is far better then some extra stats

There might be some hidden gems but we already had amazing CDMS also released.. Atal, Mbabu, Mendy, Sissoko, Vidal and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of other players on top of it Prime Icons

Sure some defenders might come useful but then again we received some really op ones i mean Ramos for exampole is TOTS material, Fusch, da Costa and many others

I get EA wants to give content but give it in form of old good flashbacks with proper teams somethign refreshing.

Atleast when you give flashback give them their old teams .. Whoc cares for Flashback Iniesta from Japan? (maybe licensing problem here dunno? or just make them without teams and certain league for good chemisty with whole premier league ( yellow lines)

I mean OP 5wf + 4 or 5 skills under one million right now 90 rated

Rashford, (1.2ml), Havertz 270k, Ozil 200k, Lacazette 600k, Munian 100k, Costa 300k, Manolas 150k, Sissoko,o Saint Maxim(really op), Bellarabi, Bergwin, Bakayoko, Rodrigo, (lemar 70k), guerreiro

There are 10 more.. Now how the hell I am getting excited for Salah he is great but I am taking Saint Maxim everyday of the day with 5/5

Comments

• Brustring1893
    1347 posts Professional
    True, that skill move and especially weak foot upgrade is game changing for a lot of these cards and will be superior for the rest of the game.
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Okay, so EA should be blamed for not giving out trash and unusable cards before TOTS
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    Okay, so EA should be blamed for not giving out trash and unusable cards before TOTS

They can give usable just dont inflate the values that much keep things modest.. I mean right now everybody is running 99 pace 99 fiishing on all wings/strikers/cams and with 5 wf I am just saying they will be much better then TOTS counterparts

I mean FB are so good that they cant outdo them now..
  • Orison
    55431 posts National Treasure
    What if tots receive wf and skillmove upgrades tho?
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »

If they do It will be a welcomed change. I mean 4wf Salah will be much better.. I Hate that they do not improve WF/5 Skills at all during the season for exceptional performance/goals..

I mean if Messi scores a hat trick with his left give him 5 wf make some changes.. Give Toty Messi 5 wf iI mean he is 99 rated card or 5 skills...

FB is fun cuz it changed the meta before only the richest of richest could afford 5 WF players ( Eusebio,Cruyff, R9, Headliner Neymar) .
  • Jonx88
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »

I think they will but won't be straight to 5* like the FB cards so a lot of them will still be the most OP, but everybody likes using the newest cards and the game reaching the end after TOTS so there will always be a crash this time of year
  • OZero
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Toshevv wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »

They can give usable just dont inflate the values that much keep things modest.. I mean right now everybody is running 99 pace 99 fiishing on all wings/strikers/cams and with 5 wf I am just saying they will be much better then TOTS counterparts

I mean FB are so good that they cant outdo them now..

Wrong. If Bday cards aren’t that good basically all those going for the promotion right before the TOTS are screwed. Imo EA do it spot on by prioritising types of cards in the order of attractiveness.
  • Swanz05
    2278 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only standout fb card I've used has been Mbappe
  • Giggs11
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I mean if Messi scores a hat trick with his left give him 5 wf make some changes..

Messi is left footed :p
  • tom4s
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    The FB and SS cards will for sure make most Tots feel incredibly meh.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Giggs11 wrote: »
    I mean if Messi scores a hat trick with his left give him 5 wf make some changes..

Messi is left footed :p

Yeah i know he is my main name hones tmistake :D
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    They could release a 96 rated ASM and a 98/99 Mbappe and they still won’t be as effective as the FB counterparts. Those people panic selling them are crazy. Fut Birthday cards are even better than TOTY cards. Madness
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    They could release a 96 rated ASM and a 98/99 Mbappe and they still won’t be as effective as the FB counterparts. Those people panic selling them are crazy. Fut Birthday cards are even better than TOTY cards. Madness

Yep FB Is above and beyond... If I was not attached to my team I would swap Messi with Saint Maxim at the very minute.. I mean Douglas freaking costa is amazing... They are soo good cuz people tend to forget they have 5WF.. You hear Griezman and u are not like not worried but then cuts on the right and bam goal..