Potential Positioning Glitch (Need to know if others are also experiencing this)

Heppers
3451 posts National Call-Up
I completed Bakayoko's FB objective card and when I'm controlling him, he is a menace. A dream CM/CDM for me. However, his positioning when I'm not controlling him seems to be glitched? My opponents could be on the counter, running straight past him and he will just stand still and not track back? I've noticed this especially in FUT Champs.

I've tried using every single instruction and nothing fixes it. Has anyone else had this issue? My other CDM Kante often has the same issue too. I Play 4-2-3-1 narrow most games.

Comments

• Antparry92
    19982 posts Club Captain
    Slightly different glitch but when I play 3-4-1-2 or 3-1-4-2 my LM ALWAYS starts the game by basically my corner flag on the left :joy:
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    WRs

He doesn't track back for me either

SBC fodder
  • Heppers
    3451 posts National Call-Up
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    WRs

He doesn't track back for me either

SBC fodder

I don't care if he has Low/Low. He shouldn't be literally stood still
  • Sercs
    20761 posts Club Captain
    Defensive awareness is bad on that card
  • Rickmord
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That run the fut market guy said exactly the same thing Brilliant but let’s people run past him
  • Cloudio7
    2810 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play 4321 with the three attackers on stay forward, the two cms (B. Silva on the left and Laudrup on the right) on cover the wing but when defending they switch each other side.
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I play 451 the RAM swaps position with the RM and LAM swaps with LM