Which flashback player to do?

Vaaass
3047 posts National Call-Up
I've got plenty of fodder in my club and I've decided to do one of them, but I haven't a clue who. Stuck between Ramos, Alex Sandro or Vidal. I'd probably find a way to play Ramos at CB but wouldn't mind playing him at RB, as I've already got birthday Manolas, Opara and EL Jesus. Vidal looks pretty incredible but I'm slightly sceptical because Enzo Perez looks comparable for 1/8 of the price

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    I did ramos, don't like him at all, regret doing him.
  • Foldsea
    1279 posts Professional
    Dont we regret almost every untradeble sooner or later ?
    I would put untradebles in som Big gambling pack when its releases
    Go Big or Notting
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Vidal, no questions
  • mhh1981
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve got Sandro out of those. He was great for about 50 games and now just turns like mud. Need my lb and rb to be quick and start an attack so subbed him out and now got toty Robertson. I’m tempted by Vidal though
  • Retropoe82
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vidal aint all that just telling you. Glad he cost me only 100k

Hes solid. Pace can be abit when back tracking. Passing can be hit an miss an shoot only in box 2-10 go in outside.

• BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    I did ramos, don't like him at all, regret doing him.

Really? I think he's the best CB i've used.
  • garmak
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    I’ve got Sandro out of those. He was great for about 50 games and now just turns like mud. Need my lb and rb to be quick and start an attack so subbed him out and now got toty Robertson. I’m tempted by Vidal though

He turns like hes in mud from the servers. He'll be quick about a quarter of the time.