A goodbye and tribute to my 1500 games, Roberto Carlos

TheTataGuy
3888 posts National Call-Up
Time has come to try something new, after 1500 games, farewell my friend

edece7f5-e4f5-451f-a2a2-27661dc700b6.png

Comments

• D14
    3539 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t want to be that guy but in 1500 games those states are pretty horrific, do you not score at all?
  • number7rocky
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    D14 wrote: »
    I don’t want to be that guy but in 1500 games those states are pretty horrific, do you not score at all?

It's a LB? My untradable Toty Robertson has 1 goal in 400 games 😂 (some as cb)
  • TheTataGuy

Hard to score with him if he's always in stay back 🤪
  • Delboy13710
    9313 posts League Winner
    Wak a shadow on him first did that with mine feels rejuvenated 😂
  • yosef167
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

you dont use him for FK?
    my carlos has already hit more than 100 goals.. he doesnt miss a FK at all
  • TheTataGuy
    yosef167 wrote: »

you dont use him for FK?

I almost never shoot free kicks at goal mate 😂
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

The meta is 4231 and stay back on fullbacks, thus they aren't much involved in front of goal.
  • TheTataGuy

The meta is 4231 and stay back on fullbacks, thus they aren't much involved in front of goal.

Well it doesn't matter that much which formation you play, if you don't have fullbacks on stay back you're going to have a tough time, played a while like that, and yes it was fun, you just get destroyed eventually.
  • D14
    3539 posts National Call-Up

I totally understand that but honestly less than 100 goals contribution in 1500 games, I was talking about the combined not just the goals.

• TNeves95
    1217 posts Professional

you dont use him for FK?

You should try it with this man. He's much better than Messi for me. For some reason he scores EVERY TIME inside 18-22m if the opponent doesn't move his keeper.
  • First_touch87
    485 posts Sunday League Hero

Your full backs won’t score when you play drop back. Those are terrible stats for 1500 games
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    RIP Roberto
  • TheTataGuy

Your full backs won’t score when you play drop back. Those are terrible stats for 1500 games

I play balanced and 7 depth, GG mate.
  • TheTataGuy
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    RIP Roberto

Help me bro, gold players here attacking me because my fullbacks don't contribute in attack 🤪🤪
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

Well it doesn't matter that much which formation you play, if you don't have fullbacks on stay back you're going to have a tough time, played a while like that, and yes it was fun, you just get destroyed eventually.

Yep. Although i've been using FB Cancelo lately and can't help but overcommit him. Too much fun with those 5*SM/4WF.
  • TheTataGuy
    TNeves95 wrote: »

you dont use him for FK?

You should try it with this man. He's much better than Messi for me. For some reason he scores EVERY TIME inside 18-22m if the opponent doesn't move his keeper.

I almost never get free kicks and when I, almost everyone moves their keeper. I feel more confident to continue my build up then trying a shot, but I must admit I did not practice free kicks this year a lot anyway.
  • charltom
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The hate on here is unbelievable. The op showcases a landmark and all people do is way in on his stats, astonishing behaviour.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    RIP Roberto

Help me bro, gold players here attacking me because my fullbacks don't contribute in attack 🤪🤪

:D:D
  • TheTataGuy

Yep. Although i've been using FB Cancelo lately and can't help but overcommit him. Too much fun with those 5*SM/4WF.

I do have my fullbacks overlap sometimes. But I trigger that manually, but because they don't contribute in the end pass/goal doesn't mean they ain't doing a good job.

I prefer to rate them for their defense, and Roberto is extremely good, so fast, pretty strong and solid passing.
  • graff26lfc
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's still in my team undropable over 1000 games and so many fk goals
  • Oweyman
    1239 posts Professional
    Some odd people here obsessing about the goal contributions of a fullback. I reckon most of us could get 10 contributions with our fullbacks every weekend by pushing them up the field if we were happy to finish Gold 2! :D
  • number7rocky
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    RIP Roberto

:D:D

😂 😂
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2020
    What's everyone's beef? Not sure what kind of runs your full backs are making! 😂

091t2yw.png
  • LiamSully
    7983 posts League Winner
    Oweyman wrote: »
    Some odd people here obsessing about the goal contributions of a fullback. I reckon most of us could get 10 contributions with our fullbacks every weekend by pushing them up the field if we were happy to finish Gold 2! :D

Some of us are happy to finish G2 😂😂
  • TheTataGuy
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    He's still in my team undropable over 1000 games and so many fk goals

Yeah, he is amazing man!!
    Oweyman wrote: »

Haha, yeah, oh well. I prefer to be solid in defense haha
  • TheTataGuy
    What's everyone's beef? Not sure what kind of runs your full backs are making! 😂

091t2yw.png

Or maybe they play a lot of squad battles on semi pro, j don't know, haha.
  • GeorgeGervin
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite

you dont use him for FK?

Best FK Taker in the game for me. Bins em top shelf consistently.
  • TheTataGuy

you dont use him for FK?

Don't opponents move the keeper against you? I can't remember when for the last time I scored or conceded a free kick to be honest..
  • yosef167
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite

you dont use him for FK?

i can remember a game where i did get alot of FK in rivals. R.carlos hattrick from FK it happened to me this fifa. he is the only Icon swap player i did take and never regret.
  • Delboy13710
    9313 posts League Winner
    I know I usually play overlap just checked my Carlos has 28 in 1191 not sure what level you guys are playing at . But in the top divisions your lucky to score 2+ goals a game with top end strikers .

Tbh when the servers were down I went and practiced Free kicks for the first time had 3 free kicks since banged all of them top corner didn’t realise they were that easy