Position based pulls

Maaax354
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So I started UT again three weeks ago. I deleted my club a few months back in time, but thought I'ld give it another go in times of social distancing. My pack luck since then has been fairly decent, but I've mainly pulled goalkeepers:

Alisson (U)
De Gea (U)
2x Lloris (both U)
Courtois (T)
2x Navas (both T)

To top it all of Prime Lehmann in the Swaps Pack. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as they were all good fodder or money in the current market. Lehmann was a bit of a let down but you shouldn't expect anything in the icon packs and I'm German too. I just find it really funny to get so many Goalies and was wondering if anybody encountered a similar phenomenon?

Comments

• JimNoShoes
    1218 posts Professional
    Most of the year my pack luck had been poor, but today i have had 2 good picks, untradable oblak 91 and red pick ter Stegen. My only other good pulls this year have been untradable totgs ter Stegen (only special card this year) and another untradable oblak. I also have untradable van der sar 89. So yes, my only pack luck is untradable goal keepers and I still concede a shedload of goals!
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm like that with lw but red pick from wl. Got 85 Rashford, 89 coutinho and 90 dybala as well as potm sancho, story Anderson and hl orsic. I think there is a position everyone is almost pre programmed to get more players for than any other
  • abhreebhu_45
    14635 posts World Class
    I think a lot of guys packed tots alisson last year on tots packs

Even i packed tots trapp, maignan, donnaruma,,,, that's EA's way of attracting more FIFA points