TOTY De Ligt v FB VVD

FIFA Dad
261 posts Sunday League Hero
Who would you use? Stats say De Ligt but always against VVD I have problems, anyone tried both and could advise please?

Comments

• Scutch
    21657 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2020
    There's a reason De Ligt hasn't budged from his circa 900k - 1m coin value, and probably never will.
  • hoban95
    70218 posts Icon
    @AjaxLegends used both
  • Finesse_4days
    17890 posts World Class
    VVD due to his physical presence and height, 5* WF is a nice bonus to have as well.
  • AjaxLegends
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    De Ligt by far if you manual defend aggressively. VVD I really didn't like at all. Doesn't feel all that responsive. He does have the annoying AI blocks bs, but you won't notice that if you control him yourself.
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    They’re my current defensive pairing and prefer De Ligt by far.
  • Cadey 5
    14691 posts World Class
    Not used VVD bu De Ligt been a monster for me since packing him at TOTY B)
  • FIFA Dad
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks for the comments
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    There's a reason De Ligt hasn't budged from his circa 900k - 1m coin value, and probably never will.

I bought de ligt a few weeks ago for 800k and hes now a mill. Went up more than kante in the same time :joy:
  • futaddikt
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I want to sell de ligt and change my whole team , but every game he is so damn good I cant come to sell him, everytime I try new defenders instantly go back to him everything from pace to physical to distribution of the ball ( this is his best feature it's crazy).
  • AjaxLegends
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    futaddikt wrote: »
    I want to sell de ligt and change my whole team , but every game he is so damn good I cant come to sell him, everytime I try new defenders instantly go back to him everything from pace to physical to distribution of the ball ( this is his best feature it's crazy).

Same man. Tried Prime Blanc and FB VVD last week but had to buy de Ligt back. Took the 100K hit on taxes. He’s just that much better for me.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    De Ligt has been the best defender in the game for me. Have him paired up with PIM Blanc and for me, he’s more present than him.
  • Rb10119
    3664 posts National Call-Up
    De Ligt is a monster
  • Scutch
    21657 posts Club Captain
    I agree, for me I haven't used a better CB than De Ligt. It's like the code in his card reads the game better than the person using him. He steps out even before a ball is played knowing he's going to get there first. Ridiculous player.
  • HotDog89
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have De ligt untradeable, unbelievable defender.
  • De Ligt has such clumsy animations whenever i play him, never causes me a real issue. VVD on the other hand has broken animations from day 1, don't know if the FB is worth but i imagine he's a ridiculous CB.