Server Attacks

qarxis
58 posts Park Captain
Let these attacks continue, EA have been robbing gamers for too long. They need to know that there's consequences for their actions. I hope this continues and that they lose out on a lot of money.

The only reason why I'm on FIFA, is because I'm a huge football fan and all of my friends play the game. I wish another publisher had the biggest football game, because EA are literal leeches that only want profit and don't care about their consumers even a tiny bit.

Comments

• Berlus
    1303 posts Professional
    100% this
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    How is EA robbing anyone? Has anyone forced you to buy the game? Does anyone force you to buy packs? If you continue giving money to someone for something you don't like, *you're* the problem.
  • Chavez76
    8533 posts League Winner
    qarxis wrote: »
    Let these attacks continue, EA have been robbing gamers for too long. They need to know that there's consequences for their actions. I hope this continues and that they lose out on a lot of money.

The only reason why I'm on FIFA, is because I'm a huge football fan and all of my friends play the game. I wish another publisher had the biggest football game, because EA are literal leeches that only want profit and don't care about their consumers even a tiny bit.

Rarely heard such bullsh1t. Stop playing the game. Go play PES. Really. You are saying that you are approving a crime, which is impacting the customers of the company.

• qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    BuZuS wrote: »
    How is EA robbing anyone? Has anyone forced you to buy the game? Does anyone force you to buy packs? If you continue giving money to someone for something you don't like, *you're* the problem.

I've never spent a single penny on FIFA packs whether you believe it or not. I fully agree with you.

However whats wrong with the pack luck? Howcome everytime I open a FUT Champions Premium Upgrade pack thats supposed to be 86+, I get an 86 rated player? Server, gameplay(dynamic difficulty) etc. are also problems. There is a whole list of problems.

You're shifting the blame to the consumers even though EA are the one's putting all the traps that people are falling for.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Rarely heard such bullsh1t. Stop playing the game. Go play PES. Really. You are saying that you are approving a crime, which is impacting the customers of the company.

Do you work for EA or something? It boggles my mind that you're defending them. I did play another game. I quit FIFA for 2 years. I came back this year, because all of my friends that come over to my house like to play FIFA.

I started playing FUT again and I was shocked at how FIFA changed for the worse.

• Chavez76
    8533 posts League Winner

Do you work for EA or something? It boggles my mind that you're defending them. I did play another game. I quit FIFA for 2 years. I came back this year, because all of my friends that come over to my house like to play FIFA.

I started playing FUT again and I was shocked at how FIFA changed for the worse.

where am I defending anything??? I am stating that you are agreeing with people commiting crimes, which mostly harm their customers?
  • PaulDr
    2131 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ridiculous comment, I dont want my personal data compromised or at risk.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14794 posts World Class
    I love the old "I play fifa because I love football" argument, it never gets old.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've never spent a single penny on FIFA packs whether you believe it or not.
    I believe you, I haven't either.
    However whats wrong with the pack luck? How come everytime I open a FUT Champions Premium Upgrade pack thats supposed to be 86+, I get an 86 rated player?
    Because there are many more 86 rated players than 87+ rated players, and because the pack probability is probably something like 80+% 86-range. "86+" means "At least 86. If you're lucky, higher than 86". Luck is just very rare.
    Server, gameplay(dynamic difficulty) etc. are also problems. There is a whole list of problems.

You're shifting the blame to the consumers even though EA are the one's putting all the traps that people are falling for.
    "People are falling for traps". Jesus. You're willingly walking into those "traps" with open eyes. You're like someone blaming the lotto company because your ticket didn't win. There are no traps, there are no secrets. You know what you're doing and you know what you're getting yourself into. Stop blaming others for *your* actions.
    Yes, I'm also pissed at the server issues. I have tons of complains about the game. The difference between us seems to be that I consider to stop playing FIFA & switch to other games, while you complain about being robbed & whish harm to a company.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    I've never spent a single penny on FIFA packs whether you believe it or not.
    I believe you, I haven't either.
    However whats wrong with the pack luck? How come everytime I open a FUT Champions Premium Upgrade pack thats supposed to be 86+, I get an 86 rated player?
    Because there are many more 86 rated players than 87+ rated players, and because the pack probability is probably something like 80+% 86-range. "86+" means "At least 86. If you're lucky, higher than 86". Luck is just very rare.
    Server, gameplay(dynamic difficulty) etc. are also problems. There is a whole list of problems.

"People are falling for traps". Jesus. You're willingly walking into those "traps" with open eyes. You're like someone blaming the lotto company because your ticket didn't win. There are no traps, there are no secrets. You know what you're doing and you know what you're getting yourself into. Stop blaming others for *your* actions.
    Yes, I'm also pissed at the server issues. I have tons of complains about the game. The difference between us seems to be that I consider to stop playing FIFA & switch to other games, while you complain about being robbed & whish harm to a company.

I already quit FIFA bro, I told my friends that I'm not going to buy FIFA 21. I returned after 2 years to see how it is, I realized it became worse and now I'm going to leave again. How am I falling for traps when I haven't paid for packs once?

I thought I'd give my opinion on this forum and to my surprise there are a lot of EA supporters on here. Good luck playing the game and rage when the servers are bad or when you always get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ packs no matter what.

Keep that sheep mentality, I'm not going to argue with you mate.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain

where am I defending anything??? I am stating that you are agreeing with people commiting crimes, which mostly harm their customers?

FUT is harmful to kids. It's literally gambling, it's better if they don't play the game for a bit instead of paying for useless packs lol. Can people not play the game for 1 day? Seriously some people are too addicted to FIFA, EA got some people on a leash.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2020
    I love the old "I play fifa because I love football" argument, it never gets old.

Instead of posting useless smart as.s comments, give your opinion on the matter.
  • Chavez76
    8533 posts League Winner
    so, you think someone is an 'EA supporter' because they like DDOS attacks to stop so people can actually play again?

cool story.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    How am I falling for traps when I haven't paid for packs once?
    Those were your words, not mine.
    I thought I'd give my opinion on this forum and to my surprise there are a lot of EA supporters on here.
    Yeah, you never hear a bad word about EA around here...
    Ah yes, finish it off with a nice insult. Too bad you won't contribute your valuable opinion here more. Since you quit. lol.

• qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    so, you think someone is an 'EA supporter' because they like DDOS attacks to stop so people can actually play again?

cool story.

Play a game that's based around a company that only cares about profit and not quality? Good luck, I'm enjoying Warzone at the moment can't lie.
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    I thought I'd give my opinion on this forum and to my surprise there are a lot of EA supporters on here.
    Ah yes, finish it off with a nice insult. Too bad you won't contribute your valuable opinion here more. Since you quit. lol.

I'm never on this forum, so I don't see what people say. I'm saying that based on what I'm reading in this thread.

Is me not contributing my opinion on this forum an insult? Mate I got better things to do than being on here. I literally just came here to see what people think about the servers being down, guess that was a mistake lol.
  • LahmChops
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm never on this forum, so I don't see what people say. I'm saying that based on what I'm reading in this thread.

Is me not contributing my opinion on this forum an insult? Mate I got better things to do than being on here. I literally just came here to see what people think about the servers being down, guess that was a mistake lol.

I wouldn't say never..
  • qarxis
    58 posts Park Captain
    LahmChops wrote: »

I wouldn't say never..

Clutching at straws you know what I mean. Only posted 3/4 things about FIFA 20. Before that the last time I posted something was in 2015.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I literally just came here to see what people think about the servers being down, guess that was a mistake lol.
    Weird, I really can't figure out why "I hope the attacks continue and none of you can play lol" didn't earn you great support...