season objectives

silly question time but is there any point in doing an objective that only give xp if u already have lvl 30?

does xp roll over to next season obj?

Comments

• kaaasen
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, it doesn’t. So no point if XP is the only reward.
  • Reggie77
    1033 posts Professional
    Don't you find some of the season objectives shockingly bad... I mean what is the storyline items all about? The cards are a random player and normally around 84-86 so why would you use them in an average 90 team? And what do they bring to the event? Great... a card that is only worthwhile for a SBC! The tifos and stadium themes are a total waste of space!
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    Don't you find some of the season objectives shockingly bad... I mean what is the storyline items all about? The cards are a random player and normally around 84-86 so why would you use them in an average 90 team? And what do they bring to the event? Great... a card that is only worthwhile for a SBC! The tifos and stadium themes are a total waste of space!

Pretty sure you haven't tried out Morten Thorsby, Belotti, Aouar and Perisic from the objectives rewards. All of em have been solid especially Thorsby and Belotti. Belotti is hitting 2 goals per match for me including a couple of hat tricks in WL.
  • Boomhauer
    1057 posts Professional
    I literally only started playing FIFA 20 Ultimate Team a few days ago. So the season objective is new to me. I got to whatever level Thorsby is at, is it even possible for me to get to Belloti now with the time left? Do they bring out large XP objectives weekly or what?
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    I literally only started playing FIFA 20 Ultimate Team a few days ago. So the season objective is new to me. I got to whatever level Thorsby is at, is it even possible for me to get to Belloti now with the time left? Do they bring out large XP objectives weekly or what?

Don't think it's reacheable now. A week has around 14k XP on offer and if you do all the daily objectives from the start of the season it's an additional 20K plus XP.
  • Boomhauer
    1057 posts Professional
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    Boomhauer wrote: »

Don't think it's reacheable now. A week has around 14k XP on offer and if you do all the daily objectives from the start of the season it's an additional 20K plus XP.

Ah well, I put together a standard Serie A team so Bellotti would have been handy to have. I always end up building a Brazil style hybrid too so Fred could have been good option too.
  • BuZuS
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't you find some of the season objectives shockingly bad...
    Shockingly? No, absolutely not. What did you expect? It's a more flexible concept of the weekly rewards from FIFA19. The rewards are as good if not better.
    I mean what is the storyline items all about? The cards are a random player and normally around 84-86 so why would you use them in an average 90 team? And what do they bring to the event? Great... a card that is only worthwhile for a SBC!
    The lvl 30 players are 89, with great IGS. Is that still not good enough for you?
    The tifos and stadium themes are a total waste of space!
    "There's filler rewards I don't want, worst game ever!"
    People will complain about everything, man...
  • Reggie77
    1033 posts Professional
    Everyone gets extremely defensive and blunt if it isn't matching their view. I'm not complaining... it is a view/opinion that's all!

There are positives... getting icon used to be impossible but with the season objectives it now means everyone can strive to get an icon they want. Some of the SBCs are very reasonable like Pique, Villa and Modric.

It is just a view that's all. I didn't get or understand the Storyline players as by the time I'd strived to get that far through gameplay I'd already got players better than the reward.
  • BuZuS
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't get or understand the Storyline players as by the time I'd strived to get that far through gameplay I'd already got players better than the reward.
    Fair, mate. But that means you already have an elite-tier team. There's tons of casuals out there, like me, who can absolutely use those 86 and 89 guys.
  • Reggie77
    1033 posts Professional
    BuZuS wrote: »
    I didn't get or understand the Storyline players as by the time I'd strived to get that far through gameplay I'd already got players better than the reward.
    Fair, mate. But that means you already have an elite-tier team. There's tons of casuals out there, like me, who can absolutely use those 86 and 89 guys.

That's fair enough. I'm not actually very good... I've got decent players just through time playing it and a bit of luck. Managed to pull Roberto Baggio and some other good players from leagues I don't build a team around that I sold early in the game which seemed to help and like the SBC as handy for getting a good player if there's value but I see what you mean though.