I expect Birthday Mbappe to reach absurd price soon.

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
https://www.futbin.com/20/compare/47963/45417?chem=marksman,null&pchem=10,null&schem=100,null

He has better stats then R9 Momemts

-Better Work Rates
-Better Stamina (MUCH better)
-Better Agility
-Better Balance

The only thing R9 has for him is +8 strength (if u use marksman on mbappe and basic on R9 )

I mean for absurd reasons I know 90% of people will disagree for the sake of it but I have had all Ronaldo versions (apart moments used him a lot in drafts )and there is no difference between him and Mbappe

End of the day is al about 99 pace/agility/stamina/dribbling/ball control/finishing and the 5 WF

And 5 WF is game changer on DIv2+. If you are Dinv 4-10 you can play with Rivaldo as striker and you will think he is GOD

Comments

• Bakudu76
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 13
    I'll just buy him because I can.
    I wanted to buy 5-6 when he was at 4.6 or so.
    But I think I'm late to the party now.
    6mil is possible if EA announces that they will not release tots soon and will wait a few more weeks.
    But could drop massively if they start announcing tots soon.
    And then will rise again massively with the additional incoming buying power of tots in picks.

I'd just buy him now if I was you and keep him. Hes endgame. He will not leave your team.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    I'll just buy him because I can.

You wont regret it

My only problem with it is I used Toty Messi as striker and toty de bruyne as Cam with Toty mbappe as RCam...

Now I have to use Messi as Cam cuz I love him and De Bruyne is kinda wasted.. I mean it will be a waste to put him as RCAM so now I use him as CDM and Play Toty TTAT as RCAM with hunter( he is pretty great but not veryclinical
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Usually agree, but the TOTY CR7 is has a weak foot that shoots like a cannon. Like FB Mbappe, but preferring PIM Pele
  • Bakudu76
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Usually agree, but the TOTY CR7 is has a weak foot that shoots like a cannon. Like FB Mbappe, but preferring PIM Pele

Thinking about getting toty cr7 as there cant be a year without me having him. Is he worth it over prime eusebio?
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

Thinking about getting toty cr7 as there cant be a year without me having him. Is he worth it over prime eusebio?

I have used his Loan for 9 games and his 94 card for around 50.. I mean before I took a break in February I was Div1 /elite 3 and my main squad problem was the lack of 5 WF except in De Bruyne

Messi is freaking amazing but against better opponents sometimes it really shows the 4wf.. I guess Ronaldo will also be amazing ( balance kidna crap) but same thing.. On his left he will miss some and there is no such thing his 4wf feels like 5wf

Its 4WF and that means 80 finishing 80 shot power. I have seen some of Messi shots with right foot and they are abysmal. I mean Prime Eusebio should be very clinical..

I want to get him but that I stopped trading so now I cant afford him I have 9 toties + fut mbappe and moments veron. 300k coins and Prime Overmars on bench...

I have checked Wickybg he is bulgarian pro a good one.. Now he is using Fut MBappe Fut Rashford Neymar and Criuff... All 5WF.. I saw Texx last squad same thing. Saint Maxim/ MBappe/Rashford

• Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

I mean 80 shot power 80 finishing is not that bad but I have seen my Toty Mbappe and Messi missing some awful shots on their 4 wf.. Sure goals

I really want Fifa 21... The first 2/3 months of virginity from all that madness. I am so angry I had a lot of coins beginning of October but for real life reasons and work related reasons I could not play till January...

Now everything 5 wf/99 pace/99 agility... Whats the point of all the icons when Saint Maxim or whatever his name is is better then 99% of them...
  • number7rocky
    5909 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 13

You using prime Eusebio now? That's the one card (within my budget) that I was looking at if I did ever replace FB Mbappe. Mbappe is incredible but I like my 5 star weak foot players without "outside foot shot"

I used base Eusebio and he was excellent but if I got him again it's prime or nothing, kind of silly but don't want a base icon in my end game team 😂
  • ha032742
    38056 posts Moderator

You using prime Eusebio now? That's the one card (within my budget) that I was looking at if I did ever replace FB Mbappe. Mbappe is incredible but I like my 5 star weak foot players without "outside foot shot"

I used base Eusebio and he was excellent but if I got him again it's prime or nothing, kind of silly but don't want a base icon in my end game team 😂

PIM Eusebio or go home @number7rocky :trollface:
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

I mean baby Eusebio is not that good right now if you can compare him to all the god cards.. On Prime you can put HAWK and you max out pace/shooting and his dribbling is almost maxed out... On Baby you gotta go with engine and that will leave him around 91 finsihing 92 shot power. I If you put hawk you will leave him wtih 92 dribbling

I mean it does not seem like much but its a lot in this state.. I
  • Bakudu76

Nope, using a budget first owner team atm.
    Needed all the coins in the list again for trading.
    Wanted to build this one here in a few weeks.

I am still torn between Eusebio and Toty CR7.
    Either that or I upgrade to PIM Gullit and Downgrade to Toty De Bruyne instead of PIM Zizou

38294595yx.jpg

• Hetenteen
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed him in the fut 20 sbc where you got 1x 86+ player so he's untradeable.
    Glad he is since otherwise I would have gone for the coins and never even tested him out since I'm not a big fan of him in real life. He is by far the best player I've used this year.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero

Nope, using a budget first owner team atm.
    Needed all the coins in the list again for trading.
    Wanted to build this one here in a few weeks.

I am still torn between Eusebio and Toty CR7.
    Either that or I upgrade to PIM Gullit and Downgrade to Toty De Bruyne instead of PIM Zizou

38294595yx.jpg

I upgraded Gullit from Mid to Prime . and Im selling him now .. cant feel the difference really
  • number7rocky
    5909 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »

PIM Eusebio or go home @number7rocky :trollface:

Ha I I wish purely for the dynamic image 😉

But Id be around 8m liquid so no can do on that one 😂
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Toshevv wrote: »

I mean baby Eusebio is not that good right now if you can compare him to all the god cards.. On Prime you can put HAWK and you max out pace/shooting and his dribbling is almost maxed out... On Baby you gotta go with engine and that will leave him around 91 finsihing 92 shot power. I If you put hawk you will leave him wtih 92 dribbling

I mean it does not seem like much but its a lot in this state.. I

The 89 Eusebio is still godly. His passing is fine and his dribbling is crazy. Still one of the best cards on the game.

Cr7 has the unique animations no Eusebio card can have. I’ve got an engine on mine and he never misses.
  • Lord_Begley
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTY Ronaldo is hands down the best card on the game!
  • I've got mbappe and love him, but he's not better than prime r9, let alone moments.

I will say he's definitely better than toty mbappe, r94, Eusebio and other top like strikers

Toty Ronaldo was amazing but mbappe somehow has a way better goal to game ratio for me. 90 goals in 60 games, all in div 2 and weekend league, playing in a 442. Never had a striker as lethal as him
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I've got mbappe and love him, but he's not better than prime r9, let alone moments.

I will say he's definitely better than toty mbappe, r94, Eusebio and other top like strikers

Toty Ronaldo was amazing but mbappe somehow has a way better goal to game ratio for me. 90 goals in 60 games, all in div 2 and weekend league, playing in a 442. Never had a striker as lethal as him

But what are your logic to say he is not better?

Just compare the cards stat wise. Fut Mbappe destroys Prime Ronaldo and edges Moments.

I strongly believe its all about stats . Look at Saint Maxim or whatever his name.. He is destroying everything for his price range ..

https://www.futbin.com/20/compare/47963/3?chem=marksman,basic&pchem=10,10&schem=100,100

Those are stats with the prime best styles for both
    +2 Accelaration
    +1 Finishing
    +6 Long Shots( not important
    +3 Agility
    +2 Ballance
    +8 jumping
    +13 Stamina ( very important )
    +30 aggresion

Both Finesse shot trait one is H/L other M/M 5/5 skill 5/5 wf

I mean sure its Ronaldo but so what? CR7 NIF was GOD last year this year he was awful compared to Messi and to other cards. And thats because of his stats .

So I cant accept that R9 is better when "evidence" says otherwise . For his moments you can make a case cuz of the +10 strength
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I've got mbappe and love him, but he's not better than prime r9, let alone moments.

Just compare the cards stat wise. Fut Mbappe destroys Prime Ronaldo and edges Moments.

I strongly believe its all about stats . Look at Saint Maxim or whatever his name.. He is destroying everything for his price range ..

https://www.futbin.com/20/compare/47963/3?chem=marksman,basic&pchem=10,10&schem=100,100

+2 Accelaration
    +1 Finishing
    +3 Agility
    +2 Ballance
    +8 jumping
    +30 aggresion

I mean sure its Ronaldo but so what? CR7 NIF was GOD last year this year he was awful compared to Messi and to other cards. And thats because of his stats .

So I cant accept that R9 is better when "evidence" says otherwise . For his moments you can make a case cuz of the +10 strength

I tried r94 recently and i can confirm fb mbappe way better
  • ozcs_69
    3999 posts National Call-Up
    I sold him because of his work rate, he goes up the pitch most of the time, by himself and it's hard to build up gameplay with him, I prefer baby eusebio to him any day of the week and twice on Sunday
  • jpsblue
    5438 posts Big Money Move

toty CR7 is head an shoulders above any other forward in the game.
  • Toshevv wrote: »

+2 Accelaration
    +1 Finishing
    +3 Agility
    +2 Ballance
    +8 jumping
    +30 aggresion

I had the prime on loan and ive been torn apart by him. I know the stats aren't as good, but there's just something about it..in the same way most other legends out perform players with better stats. Could even be the body type

Still more than happy with my FB mbappe though. Will probably never sell

Btw, what you said about cr7 is wrong. He may not be as crisp on the ball, but he has more goals per game than any striker on the game.
  • EekAlaska
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTY Ronaldo is hands down the best card on the game!

He almost always is.
  • Lackosweat
    7353 posts Big Money Move
    It’s 2020 and people are still talking about stats as if they always truly reflect how players play in-game :D
  • Swanz05
    2278 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stats lie but unfortunately they're the best we've got to communicate how players feel ig. Subjective adjectives like clunky, insane, etc don't really tell me much.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    It’s 2020 and people are still talking about stats as if they always truly reflect how players play in-game :D

I mean I am average player at best dont have the time and energy to put so much hours into fifa

Before Toty I was div4/5 .. After I build my Toty Team I went Div 1 elite2/3 ..

So yeah stats work... My 95rated CDMS could track forever and then sprint in Attack. Messi never got tired .. Put NIf Messi he is gone at halftime.

• Orison
    55433 posts National Treasure
    Lackosweat wrote: »

@Lackosweat they do. Stats, attributes and player model it is. No icon boosts, no nothing.
  • BondJame5Collins
    1979 posts Fans' Favourite
    Remember in Fifa 19 when you could get Prime R9 for 5-6m on PS4 at this stage. What a time to be alive that was.