I get more angry when I am winning.. Thats how far this game has gone

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
After 40 day break I came back today and I gotta give it to EA . They sure can get emotions out of you. There is no game that can push my buttons like FIFA...

I managed to get into two fights with my wife even when I was leading. I am snapping at her questions like teenager because I know there is no such thing as "sure" win in this game

I won much more then I lost today but some of those losses are just infurieting ...I mean you dominate and then your opponent randomly shoots twice from 35 yards no finesse and scores two goals. Shush you for 5 minutes

The older I get the less I can handle that crap. Last year I quit at 800 games now I have 350 and its April

Also I met a real human waste today. I have a great team but the guy had like 8 fut birthday players. So I though this will be fun..

Then he passed around his back the first 45 minutes... I decided not to bite I was scared if I go ulta pressure he wil punish me. He did not try to do a single attack... Second half I was soo afraid to lose against that guy and wanted to score so bad... I intercepted went on and hit the post... Thank god I did it again scored and he rage quit

20 minutes of my life wasted.. but probably that goal was the biggest joy I had received whole day from this game

Comments

• Ballerson
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haaa.. I did the same as you today to family while playing this heap of dung....

Glad you got the winning goal off a dweeb.

All my lower division games were brutal & i had a game close to a win and he was pressing — i had my gk put the ball down to send it long when WHAM the delay set in, my gk takes foolorrrreeevverrr to kick the ball and this idjut hot an el cheapo —- he dabbed me.... if any of these stupid aissssse antics happened on the field the dude would be knocked out from a crushing 50-50....

Yes, its become a Valdemort kinda game — what should be isn’t and what is cannot be, what shouldn’t be is.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Ballerson wrote: »
    Haaa.. I did the same as you today to family while playing this heap of dung....

Glad you got the winning goal off a dweeb.

All my lower division games were brutal & i had a game close to a win and he was pressing — i had my gk put the ball down to send it long when WHAM the delay set in, my gk takes foolorrrreeevverrr to kick the ball and this idjut hot an el cheapo —- he dabbed me.... if any of these stupid aissssse antics happened on the field the dude would be knocked out from a crushing 50-50....

Yes, its become a Valdemort kinda game — what should be isn’t and what is cannot be, what shouldn’t be is.

I am not sure I can play this with quarantine on.. We will end up divorcing if I continue with this game and we have to be together :disappointed: