Haven't Played FIFA In Years. Might Pick 20 Up for PC. How Is It?

AlbanianFIFABoi
305 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 12
I haven't played FIFA or picked up any recent FIFA in the last 2 years now. How Is 20? Is the gameplay better than 17, 18, 19? Also, this would be the first time I've bought the game and played on PC, how is the PC version of the game?

I'm hearing there is some prevalence for cheating on PC, a smaller playerbase than console, and higher prices. How bad are these 3 drawbacks of the PC version? They aren't deal breakers to me, so long as they are not breaking the game or a big part of the game.

I would highly appreciate a response(s). Thank you!
Post edited by AlbanianFIFABoi on

Comments

• EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    gameplay is defently worse than 17,18,19.

squadbattles is lost to the cheaters. this week you needed 57 000 to be elite 1 on tuesday.
    Rivals is painful and I personaly meet players who can run after you perfectly. almost never gets a foul against him. all shoots going in. this happens every other match.
    these players get also every bunch back ball aswell.
    meaning you can tackle them perfectly but they recover it with the same player or the ball flies to another opponent.

last year a community manager said they knew about cheaters but dont want people talking about it.

This is a huge problem since the game is so full of them that it is completely UNFAIR.
    If we stay quiet than it will NEVER get fixed.

Also server issues are big.

Though lets end on a positive.
    Objectives is a good thing they have added.

• BarrieBaflap
    78 posts Park Captain
    I haven't played FIFA or picked up any recent FIFA in the last 2 years now. How Is 20? Is the gameplay better than 17, 18, 19? Also, this would be the first time I've bought the game and played on PC, how is the PC version of the game?

I'm hearing there is some prevalence for cheating on PC, a smaller playerbase than console, and higher prices. How bad are these 3 drawbacks of the PC version? They aren't deal breakers to me, so long as they are not breaking the game or a big part of the game.

I would highly appreciate a response(s). Thank you!

If you haven't played Fifa in 2 years, you'll delete the game after having played a few. When you want to compare Fifa 17 or even 18 to Fifa 20, I think the best way to describe it is as below:

- Take the worst mechanics out of Fifa 18 (18 was already a lot worse then 17) and consider that on this Fifa they'll be amongst the best you can get.
    - Passes on Fifa 20 often literally go opposite to where you're aiming. Compared to 17 and 18 the passing feels more than heavenly. You can't pass in a turn, because it'll just peeroll forward
    - The current shooting mechanics are designed in a way that it often takes 2-3 seconds before you can pull off a shot, resulting in a lot of shots being blocked.
    - 3x as many bugs and glitches in the game
    - Gameplay is very limited and only allows you to play in a certain way.

And could name 100 more things that are wrong with the game...
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    if you play casually, buy fifa 20 for pc.
    If are are going to grind hardcore to get the best possible team, on pc it would be difficult unless you are a pro trader
    Gameplay is subjective. I find it to be miles better than FIFA 19.
    On cheaters, you could possibly face them in drafts, but i havent faced them this year as of yet. Your experience could differ based on your location
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tons of cheaters. Not worth it. Many using time finishing hack.
  • shadowlee
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    also i think another hack is about, winning game in rivals, they pause, you come back and u get dc and a dnf. Not hapend much but its the same actions every time it happens . Also pro club cheats, draft cheats , lots more as well. Stay away, less cheats on console by a long way
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    game is full of cheaters and ea dont care for pc