Account has been disabled because of No Loading CAPTCHA problem ???? NEED HELP @EA_Andy

THE_5_NIGHTMARES
215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi support . @EA_Andy :'(

sry for bad ENG.

can you please look what is wrong with my account ????

it is all on ps4 1st get problem with no captcha for like 2H ( NO LOADING _)... i do not know why and after that i

close the game and open it again and come captcha with 6 picture and i solve it.

and booom

got alert and after that blocket in 1 min only xd

i upload pic for you.

and thanks for helping

stay home stay together with no loading captcha and banned GREAT FROM EA. ??????? :D

03.png

01.png

02.png

Comments

• WorcsEverton
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its not a captcha issue. It clearly states they've caught you cheating. Tut tut
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES

i want to know from @EA_Andy if after 7 months from play i got banned from captcha loading problem ...... this is my last fifa ever and last game from EA no more games.... who know in future same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ come again ...its bad

its not fair ..... all your work 7 months go because of stupid captcha system.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    edited April 2020

i want to know from @EA_Andy if after 7 months from play i got banned from captcha loading problem ...... this is my last fifa ever and last game from EA no more games.... who know in future same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ come again ...its bad

Firstly, EA_Andy left the building months ago. You'll be wanting @EA_Roger

Secondly, it says you've been banned for cheating. That's not a captcha issue... That's a 'player being naughty' issue.
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up

Do something else, refresh yourself away from the game and you'll probably find yourself much happier in life. The game is absolutely draining. What first I thought was a hobby from lockdown, has turned into once again, a recipe for disaster. It's very easy to lose yourself in Fifa with trading and WL etc... Want my advice, take a break from it.

That said, it seems like maybe mass bidding or sniping after multiple warning could have triggered this, I'm unsure. But you don't seem to be giving any clarification other than "captcha problem". So you're claiming this was normal and you inputted it and then it just randomly came up with the message? Seems a little unlikely.
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    HysxteriA wrote: »

Do something else, refresh yourself away from the game and you'll probably find yourself much happier in life. The game is absolutely draining. What first I thought was a hobby from lockdown, has turned into once again, a recipe for disaster. It's very easy to lose yourself in Fifa with trading and WL etc... Want my advice, take a break from it.

That said, it seems like maybe mass bidding or sniping after multiple warning could have triggered this, I'm unsure. But you don't seem to be giving any clarification other than "captcha problem". So you're claiming this was normal and you inputted it and then it just randomly came up with the message? Seems a little unlikely.

thanks for your help

i remember i opened bronze pack to do bronze pack method like every day for last months... and this come from no where.?

and this is realy what come ..
    first open bronze pack and....
    .1/ no loading captcha
    2/ waiting 2h coz can not play game
    3/close ps4
    4/ start ps4 again
    5/ solved captcha
    6/ 1st mess. alert
    7/ open new bronze pack
    8/2nd mess banned

thats is

if i cheat i know its my problem .... but i do not i only do poor man bronze pack method and i have 7.8 MIL from that method learning it from nepenthez on youtube.

this is all the story bro
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    Ishibum wrote: »

Firstly, EA_Andy left the building months ago. You'll be wanting @EA_Roger

Secondly, it says you've been banned for cheating. That's not a captcha issue... That's a 'player being naughty' issue.

thanks bro so can @EA_Roger tell me what is problem??

and its 100% captcha i did search now on google and many have same problem so its not about cheat its about captcha system.

if i cheat i will tell its only game but i do not cheat.
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    This is what i did every day from last months but today come captcha loading problem and all gone for no reason ????

for people say this is cheat ???? what is cheat whith that method ????? (brone pack method)

or only EA want us to buy fifa point or coins so we can play with good player ???? i do not cheat like allot of streamer on twitch and player in WL ...

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/9489398#Comment_9489398
    <3 Hi all

sry for bad english

i just start before 2 weeks BPM (brone pack method) and now i have 1560 players from all L. SBC cost me zero +i bought all rare gold player 343 player for all 12 SBC coz i dont have them xd cost me on bid or buy now 278k... so i need 2 days more to farm on BPM to hit some non rare gold player .. have like 260 cost zero...
    +
    am trading and made 120k every day so +selling bronze dup.player i go breakeven or profit every day but coz of big hit from 2.5to4k even 14 k bronze player am now 1.2 mil profit in 2 weeks o:)

+ 3800 single bronze player fitness card ... selling 75 every 1h go like 12 to 25 every 1h ....selling them every day all 2 weeks and still go up crazy.
    +
    + 350 squad bronze fitness card gona sell wednesday.. 1500 .. sold 200 lsat WL 1200-1500
    +
    + +3 player traning every 100 i sell all for 350 =33.225 after tax

+ every 2h BPM i do bronze upgrade + silver upgrade+ gold upgrade for all dead L. SBC
    +

i just want to finish all 232 packs for all .L. SBC. thursday

its super boring boring like hell xd but fun when i start thinking about messi or PIM icon <3

so its take time for 1st cycle coz 2nd cycle will give me more $$$ from bronze+silver upgrade so its WIN WIN
    but again and again it need time.

hope all will hit good player <3 i will update thursday after packs opening.

• THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    @EA_Roger i just open cases with EA support .+ i need your help also coz its not FAIR .
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2020
    I love how despite everyone on this forum knowing you can literally get banned for accidentally bidding on a silver and temp bans for mass bidding requiring verification, also bans for quitting friendlies with your friends they accuse OP of cheating as if EA’s detection system is legit.

You can literally see the image with no capture. My guess is he was mass bidding, got the capture, it didn’t load and EA thought he failed it. Seen other dudes in a discord get wipes for selling bronze and silvers. Hope you get sorted OP, but all you can do is start a case. I have seen people get their accounts back, but don’t expect it for weeks. It’s a shocker of an appeal process.
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I love how despite everyone on this forum knowing you can literally get banned for accidentally bidding on a silver and temp bans for mass bidding requiring verification, also bans for quitting friendlies with your friends they accuse OP of cheating as if EA’s detection system is legit.

You can literally see the image with no capture. My guess is he was mass bidding, got the capture, it didn’t load and EA thought he failed it. Seen other dudes in a discord get wipes for selling bronze and silvers. Hope you get sorted OP, but all you can do is start a case. I have seen people get their accounts back, but don’t expect it for weeks. It’s a shocker of an appeal process.

Hi bro

problem is i did not buy player or bid on player or snipe player...... i just open bronze pack and sell what can i sell in it... and this is happen.

To be fair this system must change coz every 1 playing fifa can get banned for no reason .. so what if captcha did not loading on screen ???? its not our problem
    its system problem

so why i pay 69$ and hard work 7 months and this happen with out buying or biding or sniping on any player ????

its just EA

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Hi bro

problem is i did not buy player or bid on player or snipe player...... i just open bronze pack and sell what can i sell in it... and this is happen.

To be fair this system must change coz every 1 playing fifa can get banned for no reason .. so what if captcha did not loading on screen ???? its not our problem
    its system problem

so why i pay 69$ and hard work 7 months and this happen with out buying or biding or sniping on any player ????

its just EA

Probably mass selling the bronzes triggered the capture mate. EA thought you’d failed the capture and dropped the ban hammer. Open a case, maybe @Cortza can DM you a direct email contact perhaps?

But open a case, you can’t do anything without doing this. Hope you get your account back.
  • CycloMusic10
    961 posts Professional
    One close friend got this issue too, it took EA support like one week to solve, he couldn't do anything in the game, and he missed the complete toty event. That's was before the coronavirus happen imagine now with the Coronavirus it will took them 2 weeks? Idk, but I must say he was sniping, selling and buying bronze players he wasnt transfering coins tho, he was just buying cheaper selling expensive.

That's why I'm trading with high rated players now. Is slower but is more safe.

I hope you get this problem solve.
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    4 Days and no answer for my case from EA support ???

it look like our 69$ is not that important ok i see.

• Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/532130/can-confirm-make-a-sar-request-if-you-were-wrongfully-banned#latest

Do this Man. Ea does make mistakes and you can get it solved.

If you did cheat don't even try it. Good luck