Delete post issue resolved

modiooo
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited April 12
Post edited by modiooo on

Comments

• AuKepone
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If it's your little bro, strap him to a chair and make him grind your club back while you threaten to snap his favourite toy.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    modiooo wrote: »
    If your teams been deleted is there a way ea can retrieve it back if it wasnt you that done it?

No it's gone. It was definitely you anyway. You've been beaten in a game you feel you should have won and you've gone and deleted it.
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    Pretty sure you can reverse it, you’ll need to make up an excuse like the majority of people who have done it after raging

Like ‘my little brother did it’ etc
  • modiooo
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If your teams been deleted is there a way ea can retrieve it back if it wasnt you that done it?

No it's gone. It was definitely you anyway. You've been beaten in a game you feel you should have won and you've gone and deleted it.

Not once did I say I didnt delete it I just asked once its deleted is there a way back or have I ruined this years fifa for myself
  • Waldog94
    3043 posts National Call-Up

Not once did I say I didnt delete it I just asked once its deleted is there a way back or have I ruined this years fifa for myself

Your first post said if it wasn't you smh
  • Boabdust
    5024 posts Big Money Move

Reread your op my friend