91 Salvio, 87 Lucas Moura or 86 Dan James?

Pb91
352 posts Sunday League Hero
Got the 3 of them untradable, switch from RW to CAM in game but can’t decide which one is better. All on full chem if in the team. Who would you use?

Comments

• Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Lucas moura is great at lst.

James is also great in that pure pace battery way but I use him as a second half sub.
  • Pb91
    Ballist1x wrote: »

James is also great in that pure pace battery way but I use him as a second half sub.

Think il start with James to get the most out the chem style boost and bring one of the other two on in the 2nd half.
    What chem style did you use on Lucas? Ive tried maestro with him being played at CAM but maybe deadeye or sniper would be better?
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Pb91 wrote: »

Think il start with James to get the most out the chem style boost and bring one of the other two on in the 2nd half.
    What chem style did you use on Lucas? Ive tried maestro with him being played at CAM but maybe deadeye or sniper would be better?

I started with deadeye and now as I run him.as lst I have hawk.on him.for that bit extra top sprint speed to breakaway. I was playing him and prime crespo up front.
  • Pb91
    Pb91 wrote: »

I started with deadeye and now as I run him.as lst I have hawk.on him.for that bit extra top sprint speed to breakaway. I was playing him and prime crespo up front.

Was he better than Dan James with Deadeye? I use sniper on James. Looks good with hawk for ST but i have 89 Eusebio and 94 CR7 upfront so not much use for him there.
  • Paulsearle1405
    72 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play salvio as ram or rf
  • Pb91
    I play salvio as ram or rf

What chem style do you use? Seems to go missing for me at CAM but hes amazing as a super sub there for me.
  • StoneColdO
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Salvio with a sniper is really really good. I have Zanetti on DR and make a perfect link. I play him as striker or CAM. He is godly. Better than Messi for my playstyle.
  • Zalisis
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2020
    I start with Salvio as RM in my Argentinian League team, and I usually bring on James in the second half when Tevez gets tired, and move Salvio to second striker position to replace Tevez.

Personally Salvio gets my vote, as he's a better shooter, but James is great too, especially against tiring defenders. Can't comment on Moira, never used him.
  • Paulsearle1405
    72 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use sniper with salvio. He's better for me at rf in 4321 he replaced Messi for me. Ram in 4231 sometimes feel he isn't contributing as much but the striker and ccam get most of my goals in that formation