Packed untradable messi. Dilemma!

ASlowPotato
1017 posts Professional
Seems daft I know but I'm currently using the SS messi and I'm loving it. Just got the 94 messi from 80+ pack.

So do I use it and sell SS messi? Is the difference massive? Would free up 3m coins but would also mean a total shape change.

So stuck.

Comments

• Mackie17
    8523 posts League Winner
    Sell obviously :D
  • Kellnerr
    3651 posts National Call-Up
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Sell obviously :D

• ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    But is there a big difference in the two cards?
  • Toonleew
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought 94 Messi was average when I pulled him untradeable 2 weeks ago. Now playing him behind striker and he is unreal. Chemistry means nothing on this game. Biggest gimmick of all time :-)
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up

You'll notice the SS makes better runs for a striker/CAM. Just try the NIF out and see if the difference is worth the 2-2.5 million for you.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional

You'll notice the SS makes better runs for a striker/CAM. Just try the NIF out and see if the difference is worth the 2-2.5 million for you.

See if I downgrade and use normal id put mid Pele back at middle CAM and messi RCAM. Stamina and WRs bit of an issue but I can sub him late game.

Bare with and I'll post my team.

• ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    edited April 11
    Screenshot-20200411-152607.jpg

So messi is CAM, Hazard LCAM and Pele RCAM. Mbappe ST.

Tradable is Hazard, Messi, Mbappe and Semedo.

I think if I use 94 instead then I need to revamp because Hazard no longer fits.
  • yosef167
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

See if I downgrade and use normal id put mid Pele back at middle CAM and messi RCAM. Stamina and WRs bit of an issue but I can sub him late game.

Bare with and I'll post my team.

just leave messi STay forward if you have no defensive issue and you will be fine.
    that can let him play 120 mins. i Use messi as RCAM sometimes and other Times as RW and he complete for me games.
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up

I think if I use 94 instead then I need to revamp because Hazard no longer fits.

Why do you bronze bench?
  • Mackie17
    8523 posts League Winner
    Mad team man 👊
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    mhh1981 wrote: »

Why do you bronze bench?

Why does anyone these days? Makes no difference
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional

Why do you bronze bench?

I actually have 3 normal and 4 bronze and because I'll legit try anything and everything to marginally improve this game experience sometimes.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Mad team man 👊

Thanks man. Busted my arse off trading for 2 months and hit jackpot twice with rewards. Better team than I had after 6 months on PC.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    Different positions, different ratings.

Forget the fact they are both Messi cards.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Different positions, different ratings.

Forget the fact they are both Messi cards.

You mean forget the main importance of the whole discussion?
  • Loco_kniene
    845 posts Professional
    @ASlowPotato dont sell SS Messi. He is way and way better then normal one due to the workrates. I packed normal one last week untradeable and got the SS one out of the birthday bag.

The SS one is on another level.
  • aladdin
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    what a sensational team. goddamn. AND you pack messi as well. that is ridiculous luck
  • Lackosweat
    7369 posts Big Money Move
    Vieira in, Bakayoko out.
    NIF Messi is still crazy good at this stage of the game.
  • Hammer316
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    Messi is best as central cam I think. He's still good out wide but through the middle he just dances past people all the time.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    @ASlowPotato dont sell SS Messi. He is way and way better then normal one due to the workrates. I packed normal one last week untradeable and got the SS one out of the birthday bag.

The SS one is on another level.

This is my concern. Worried in a performance difference being huge but can't just have a messi sat in club unused.
  • Loco_kniene
    845 posts Professional
    edited April 11
    @ASlowPotato I feel you. Yesterday I decided to pull the trigger and used the 94 Messi in the Vidal SBC.

But again don't sell the SS one. You really notice the workrate change. And btw Vidal would also look nice in your squad. Just use the 94 one for it to reduce the costs drastically.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    @ASlowPotato I feel you. Yesterday I decided to pull the trigger and used the 94 Messi in the Vidal SBC.

But again don't sell the SS one. You really notice the workrate change.

I have that vidal and I find him useless compared to Bakayoko and Banega. Honertly love that Banega card.
  • Loco_kniene
    845 posts Professional
    @ASlowPotato ah you already have Vidal. I use him together with Bakayoko as the more attacking CM and loving him. Just wait then for a good sbc to put the 94 one in. Can't say it to much but don't sell 😂
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero

Why do you bronze bench?

I actually have 3 normal and 4 bronze and because I'll legit try anything and everything to marginally improve this game experience sometimes.

I still believe having a high rated team = toughest goal keeper
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up

I would probably make the switch and use the coins of Messi and Hazard to get a Cruyff at CAM.
  • D0lvl
    3143 posts National Call-Up
    Throw him into the mid icon sbc.

• Mr_Matchup1
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    I'd say stick Messi in a sbc and keep the SS one, you really don't need the coins so no point downgrading imo. I packed Ronaldo in the 81+ and I think he will end up in a sbc
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

Why do you bronze bench?

It doesnt work