CDMs for 352

Distinho
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Playing 352 with a hybrid of bundesliga/serie a and pl, atm playing Allan and zielinski as my CDM but finding them to be the weak spot in the team, any good shouts for CDM? been looking att SIF nainggolan, rttf Allan, sbc tonali.

Comments

• vsK17
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2020
    Go for SBC Tonali. Even if he's 84 rated, I have him as a starting CM (defensive) in my 3-4-1-2 Seria A team. Not fast, but pretty agile and he's strong and intercepts a lot of passes

Bare in mind that you will have to spend some coins to get defenders from Brescia, Spal and maybe Cagliari and Napoli... Big leagues SBCs are not cheap anymore. But if you already have 80% of Seria A required players, then go ahead!
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional
    I second the Tonali shout. Him and Storyline Thorsby should do the trick for you.
  • Distinho
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    vsK17 wrote: »
    Go for SBC Tonali. Even if he's 84 rated, I have him as a starting CM (defensive) in my 3-4-1-2 Seria A team. Not fast, but pretty agile and he's strong and intercepts a lot of passes

Bare in mind that you will have to spend some coins to get defenders from Brescia, Spal and maybe Cagliari and Napoli... Big leagues SBCs are not cheap anymore. But if you already have 80% of Seria A required players, then go ahead!
    I second the Tonali shout. Him and Storyline Thorsby should do the trick for you.

Okey! Have thorsby and might play him as a ccb, But like what i hear about tonali! Any suggestion who to pair him up with beside thorsby?
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1959 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just quit