Best Striker sub 1 mil

cdbuck26
3914 posts National Call-Up
Looking for somebody to partner either Aubameyang or 90 Immobile, doesn't matter which as I like them both equally.
Thinking Laca FB, CR7, Crespo, Scream Aguero, but not limited to them at all as those come right to the top of my head when I'm thinking about it.

Comments

• cdbuck26
    Bump
  • Fabibi94
    937 posts Professional
    Does it need to be a striker by default?
  • Lasagna looks decent
  • cdbuck26
    Fabibi94 wrote: »

As opposed to who?
  • cdbuck26
    Lasagna looks decent

That's true actually, might have to give him a try
  • Paawkyy
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Looking for somebody to partner either Aubameyang or 90 Immobile, doesn't matter which as I like them both equally.
    Thinking Laca FB, CR7, Crespo, Scream Aguero, but not limited to them at all as those come right to the top of my head when I'm thinking about it.

If you like both of them why not just use both of them?
  • Swanz05
    5560 posts Big Money Move
    Aguero was completely overrated but barely gets a mention now. I think he's still worth a shout even with 4* wf. Also base ADP around the same price & birthday Lacazette would link with Auba & is under a mil on xbox
  • Ulook92
    21886 posts Club Captain
    PIM Crespo looks great.
  • ElatedCarnage
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still NIF CR7 imo.
  • Edu
    7504 posts League Winner
    Ikone. He is a beast
  • Massman
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    pim RVN is amazing
    i you know how to handle "beast" type players he is alot of fun and scores everything
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    I can tell you who it isn’t and that’s Prime trezaguet
  • Fabibi94
    937 posts Professional
    Fabibi94 wrote: »

As opposed to who?

For me, Neymar is better than any pure striker I’ve used. Plus, Di Maria gets great reviews on here and YT.
  • Scutch
    19773 posts Club Captain
    96 Lewandowski.
  • Finesse_4days
    17493 posts World Class
    I can tell you who it isn’t and that’s Prime trezaguet

I have used him and it is almost a joke how bad he is.
  • cdbuck26
    Paawkyy wrote: »

If you like both of them why not just use both of them?

Nowhere else in my team needs immediate improvement, my defense is solid and my midfield is kolarov and deco, because I need an icon and I had him untradable so I tossed him in as an attacking midfielder. They've all been great. Wingers don't do much for me besides be fast and have good dribbling so naturally striker is where I look.

PIM Crespo and 96 Lewa are over a million unfortunately as ive used crespo on another account and he's fantastic. I actually bought lasagna as somebody mentioned to play around with and he's been amazing, looking for a sub 900k player now to partner with him.
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    CR7 and FB Lasagna up top would be a whole load of fun 100%, Lasagna is brilliant isn’t he I use him with PIM Kluivert