Pim owen

Arron xox
3585 posts National Call-Up
Has anybody used him yet or got a review on him

Comments

• URBirdman
    1200 posts Professional
    I'm having him right now in my team.

I have been using prime 91 Owen for a while and I absolutely love him. His shooting is lethal and consistent, positioning is smart, turns are quick. I also have 93 Mbbape in my team (worth >2M coins I believe) but ever since I got prime Owen, Owen became my main central attacker and Mbbape had to move to winger position (BTW, Mbbape is the perfect winger).

Recently I got some extra coins so I was looking for some upgrade. The only issue with 91 Owen is stamina, so I swiched to PIM 92 Owen and Owen keeps his amazing in game performance going. I would say PIM Owen is definitely underpriced and the only reason I could guess is the 3 start skill move. If you are not a fan of 4- or 5-start skill moves, then definitely try him. Chemistry style is kinda important I think. I use engine on him, and he can easily get rid of defenders inside the box with quick turns and become the killer.
  • Arron xox
    URBirdman wrote: »

I have been using prime 91 Owen for a while and I absolutely love him. His shooting is lethal and consistent, positioning is smart, turns are quick. I also have 93 Mbbape in my team (worth >2M coins I believe) but ever since I got prime Owen, Owen became my main central attacker and Mbbape had to move to winger position (BTW, Mbbape is the perfect winger).

Recently I got some extra coins so I was looking for some upgrade. The only issue with 91 Owen is stamina, so I swiched to PIM 92 Owen and Owen keeps his amazing in game performance going. I would say PIM Owen is definitely underpriced and the only reason I could guess is the 3 start skill move. If you are not a fan of 4- or 5-start skill moves, then definitely try him. Chemistry style is kinda important I think. I use engine on him, and he can easily get rid of defenders inside the box with quick turns and become the killer.

@URBirdman would he be better with a front 2 or on his own upfront
  • KKTHX
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump
  • 2 striker formation
  • juliuscaesar8
    1112 posts Professional
    I use him as well, with an engine he is phenomenal. Possibly better in a two striker formation, but also really good as a single striker if you have a good CAM behind him. I actually like him better than Messi as a striker. Lethal in the box, quick, agile, good reactions.
  • Arron xox
    Thanks guys
  • URBirdman
    1200 posts Professional
    Arron xox wrote: »
    URBirdman wrote: »

@URBirdman would he be better with a front 2 or on his own upfront

I have been using him both as single striker in 4-2-3-1 or as double in 4-1-2-1-2. He works perfectly well in both formations. In the box, he is a god.
  • URBirdman
    1200 posts Professional
    I use him as well, with an engine he is phenomenal. Possibly better in a two striker formation, but also really good as a single striker if you have a good CAM behind him. I actually like him better than Messi as a striker. Lethal in the box, quick, agile, good reactions.

Totally agree. For me, Owen is better than both gold Messi and 93 Mbappe in the box, so I play Owen as striker, Messi as CAM, and Mbappe as winger. Works very well for me.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1112 posts Professional
    Aside from PIM Owen, who would you all suggest for a good get in behind icon for 1 mil or less?