Campaing against misery

EvenAFire
71 posts Park Captain
Mental Health is important. And this is a very important issue world wide.
But
Have anyone at EA thought about the misery players face when meeting cheaters in game?
Or the misery that we can not get close to any good rewards in squad battle because the leaderboard is just people who blatant cheats?

Alot of these cheats have lived on for a Decade!
And we see no progress whatsoever.

Games have a huge impact on how people feel and being cheated time and time again out of rewards, wins and time thanks to cheaters is depressing, painful, fills you with anger, disgust, and a whole bunch of bad feelings.

And that is misery

Comments

• mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Today I´ve faced 2 cheaters, that I´ve reported at Origin a long time ago. They don´t care. Not even a moderator here. Anyway, it´s great to see now his team includes Gullit, Maradona and all prime icons, and I´ve won playing with Lucas, Rashford and James :D
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA don't care for your health

They care about making promos so you buy fifa points...
  • schwarz
    2 posts Ball Boy
    hhoverflow wrote: »

spot on, that's why i never spend a penny on FP, it would lose all the charm... it's amazing when you beat players with 90+ teams with the team your hardly worked to build
  • VagisilFC
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Corporate Rock Spiders who program their game-play with to sole purpose to manipulate your behaviour towards buying FIFA points and gambling them on packs
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    Corporate Rock Spiders who program their game-play with to sole purpose to manipulate your behaviour towards buying FIFA points and gambling them on packs

seems like it. I been playing squad battles towards the icon swap objectives and some of the goals that has gone in against me is insane.
    Just my last match a bronze on the opponents side sends in a cross that goes towards the first post.
    Ter stegen (90) is just going down and catches it only to litteraly hold it for half a second before letting it go into the goal.
    Yesterday my defender was going to head the ball and it went through his head to another defender of mine that instead of heading it out of the box as i was pointing towards heads it straight down to my opponents feet.

The gameplay tries constantly to screw you over.

Only cheaters gets rewarded in this game.

• hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    VagisilFC wrote: »

seems like it. I been playing squad battles towards the icon swap objectives and some of the goals that has gone in against me is insane.
    Just my last match a bronze on the opponents side sends in a cross that goes towards the first post.
    Ter stegen (90) is just going down and catches it only to litteraly hold it for half a second before letting it go into the goal.
    Yesterday my defender was going to head the ball and it went through his head to another defender of mine that instead of heading it out of the box as i was pointing towards heads it straight down to my opponents feet.

The gameplay tries constantly to screw you over.

Only cheaters gets rewarded in this game.

All that EA does is cheat on people.

Not a surprise the game is a sub-product of that.

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move

They recently donated $1 million to charity for some cheap low publicity
  • VagisilFC
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pooter wrote: »

The Bernie Madoff approach. Ponzi money off people and donate 1% to look like a good guy
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Pooter wrote: »
    that's one round of promotion packs