FIFA 20 satisfaction thesis survey

Fab
19737 posts Club Captain
Hey all,

For my master’s thesis at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, I am conducting a study on the satisfaction of consumers about games (FIFA 20 being one of those games). I would appreciate if you were to fill out the questionnaire attached below. Filling out this questionnaire will take approximately 5 minutes of your time.

All gathered results will be processed anonymously and solely used for the purpose of my master’s thesis. It would also be highly appreciated if you were to pass this questionnaire on to friends who also play this game. Participants have a chance to win a €20/£20/$20 (or equivalent to own currency) gift card for a web shop of their own choice. Thank you in advance and if you have any further questions or remarks, please post them below in the thread. EA_Roger has granted me permission to post this.

Link: https://vub.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e8TMa5ATQ2zoFiR

Kind regards,
Fab

Comments

• Dro_bro
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    These questions in this survey could easily be spun to support FIFA points.

Example,
    EA - “see! Fifa players don’t want to earn coins for better players. They’d rather buy them.”

Hopefully you’re not following a pro EA’s pro Fifa points, gambling agenda @Fab.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Dro_bro wrote: »

Example,
    EA - “see! Fifa players don’t want to earn coins for better players. They’d rather buy them.”

Hopefully you’re not following a pro EA’s pro Fifa points, gambling agenda @Fab.

I don't see how these questions could lead to that result. If that's an angle I was interested in on taking, I'd need quite a few different questions to get an unbiased view of that. Thank you for your participation though.
  • Dro_bro
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2020
    Fab wrote: »
    Dro_bro wrote: »

Example,

I don't see how these questions could lead to that result. If that's an angle I was interested in on taking, I'd need quite a few different questions to get an unbiased view of that. Thank you for your participation though.

Ok no worries then, I’m suspicious of EA using sneaky/deceptive tactics to continue being greedy POS 👍🏽👍🏽
    Post edited by Dro_bro on
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    Filled it in for you!

One thing that tickled me: there is a progress bar on the top from 0-100. While filling in the opinion questions,per page it almost did not move to 100 so I really thought it would take until Christmas to fill in the survey.
    Yet after the opinion questions, it was almost fully filled up immideately,a nd only had 2 pages of questions to go...

• Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Filled it in for you!

One thing that tickled me: there is a progress bar on the top from 0-100. While filling in the opinion questions,per page it almost did not move to 100 so I really thought it would take until Christmas to fill in the survey.
    Yet after the opinion questions, it was almost fully filled up immideately,a nd only had 2 pages of questions to go...

Yeah, that's a thing I noticed in the testing phase, was torn whether to remove it or not. The reason it's doing that is because for everyone country that uses a different currency, I calculated the exchange rate and put the amounts in as a question. So you only get to see it when you're from that country, but the software counts every single question I've added that way (give or take 30 seperate ones x2) so once you get past those, the progress bar jumps ahead massively because you've just "skipped" 30 questions. Thank you for your participation!
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Survey going offline within 24 hours so in case anyone still wants to participate last minute, thank you!
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Yikes
  • ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    :D