FIFA 20 satisfaction thesis survey

Fab
19726 posts Club Captain
Hey all,

For my master’s thesis at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, I am conducting a study on the satisfaction of consumers about games (FIFA 20 being one of those games). I would appreciate if you were to fill out the questionnaire attached below. Filling out this questionnaire will take approximately 5 minutes of your time.

All gathered results will be processed anonymously and solely used for the purpose of my master’s thesis. It would also be highly appreciated if you were to pass this questionnaire on to friends who also play this game. Participants have a chance to win a €20/£20/$20 (or equivalent to own currency) gift card for a web shop of their own choice. Thank you in advance and if you have any further questions or remarks, please post them below in the thread. EA_Roger has granted me permission to post this.

Link: https://vub.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e8TMa5ATQ2zoFiR

Kind regards,
Fab

Comments

  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I honestly think this is the first post I’ve ever seen from you that’s serious in tone. :joy:
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2020
    I feel like this is more of a GD post...
    Lots of "interesting" opinions there :trollface:
  • AjaxLegends
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    Done
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Why no Canada??? :/
  • Ulook92
    21897 posts Club Captain
    Go to GD and ask :trollface:
  • Diggy
    15542 posts World Class
    I honestly think this is the first post I’ve ever seen from you that’s serious in tone. :joy:

  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Go to GD and ask :trollface:

    And cause a riot? :#
  • ha032742
    44171 posts Moderator
    Done and hope the thesis goes well :+1:
  • ha032742
    44171 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    I honestly think this is the first post I’ve ever seen from you that’s serious in tone. :joy:

    Then he reveals this was an elaborate troll designed to waste our time :'(
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I honestly think this is the first post I’ve ever seen from you that’s serious in tone. :joy:

    Then he reveals this was an elaborate troll designed to waste our time :'(
    Hahaha I could actually see that with it being Fab. I can’t picture him getting a Masters. :joy::joy::joy:
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    done mate
  • hoban95
    66478 posts Icon
    Happy to help, will fill this out now.
  • Fab
    19726 posts Club Captain
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Why no Canada??? :/
    Sorry. Quite a few countries that didn't make the cut. Study is mainly EU-centric, added in some other countries but had to draw a line somewhere. Thank you for wanting to participate though!
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I honestly think this is the first post I’ve ever seen from you that’s serious in tone. :joy:

    Then he reveals this was an elaborate troll designed to waste our time :'(
    Hahaha I could actually see that with it being Fab. I can’t picture him getting a Masters. :joy::joy::joy:

    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475fee741c119472b8cea26e437392bcb4c72fecfe&rid=giphy.gif

    But no, it's 100% serious so if anyone still want to fill it in and/or send it to friends that play, that would be highly appreciated. Thanks to those that have done so already!
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Best of luck with your thesis! How do you manage with the whole COVID-situation? I probably end up having half a year delay because of this.
  • CaTriEm
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    *Sees thread title and that Fab started it*

    "Oh this is gonna be funny"

    *Reads first paragraph*

    "Wow, he's committed to this one"

    *Reads rest of post*

    "Hang on, he's actually being serious"

    Filled out, good luck with the thesis.
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    Sorted.
    Good luck mate.
  • LeonidasJB
    21346 posts Club Captain
    Completed Fab. Good Luck.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14959 posts Moderator
    Done.
  • Fab
    19726 posts Club Captain
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Best of luck with your thesis! How do you manage with the whole COVID-situation? I probably end up having half a year delay because of this.

    We've had a small deadline extension but no big delay. Everything just moved to digital platforms. Survey was always gonna be distributed online given the nature of its content, so not much that doesn't change there either besides having to mention the COVID-19 situation at relevant questions to prevent skewed data. All the best with your thesis too, what is your subject?

    And thanks again to everyone that participated so far!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Our @fab all grown up :heart:
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Fab wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Best of luck with your thesis! How do you manage with the whole COVID-situation? I probably end up having half a year delay because of this.

    We've had a small deadline extension but no big delay. Everything just moved to digital platforms. Survey was always gonna be distributed online given the nature of its content, so not much that doesn't change there either besides having to mention the COVID-19 situation at relevant questions to prevent skewed data. All the best with your thesis too, what is your subject?

    And thanks again to everyone that participated so far!

    Ah glad to hear!

    My thesis would start at the beginning of next year, but it's likely that it's going to be postponed because the current part of my study heavily relies on physical communication and we can't be graded at the moment. We're still hoping for a fix some way, but it's not very likely.

    Good luck with the final push! :)
  • McRaven
    8312 posts League Winner
    Done. Hope it helps. Good luck!
  • Fab
    19726 posts Club Captain
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Best of luck with your thesis! How do you manage with the whole COVID-situation? I probably end up having half a year delay because of this.

    We've had a small deadline extension but no big delay. Everything just moved to digital platforms. Survey was always gonna be distributed online given the nature of its content, so not much that doesn't change there either besides having to mention the COVID-19 situation at relevant questions to prevent skewed data. All the best with your thesis too, what is your subject?

    And thanks again to everyone that participated so far!

    Ah glad to hear!

    My thesis would start at the beginning of next year, but it's likely that it's going to be postponed because the current part of my study heavily relies on physical communication and we can't be graded at the moment. We're still hoping for a fix some way, but it's not very likely.

    Good luck with the final push! :)

    That's very unfortunate & thanks again.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    GL fap, happy to help.
  • Fab
    19726 posts Club Captain
    GL fap, happy to help.

    Thank you!
  • Fab
    19726 posts Club Captain
    Survey going offline within 24 hours so in case anyone still wants to participate last minute, thank you!
  • UM4R
    4660 posts Moderator
    done
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Face reveal and I’ll do it
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Nudes and I’ll do it :trollface:
Sign In or Register to comment.