TOTW SBC INCOMING BOYS

Jdizzle
2997 posts National Call-Up
edited April 2020

I also spent all morning selling most of my fodder. I should have checked twitter fml.

Comments

• Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2020
    This was known about for a while so you probably did the right thing selling before release

I currently have two 84 rated untradeable teams with in forms, but the Chem is only 57, may have to tweak them a little to up it.
  • Jdizzle
    Guvnor wrote: »
    This was known about for a while so you probably did the right thing selling before release

I currently have two 84 rated untradeable teams with in forms, but the Chem is only 57, may have to tweak them a little to up it.

Pssh why do you guys not spread the gossip, i've been sitting on these bad boys for like 2 months. I thought something was fishy this week tbh because fodder was slowly rising.
  • Smiley_Utd
    2023 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do we expect an 83rated with an inform ?
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    84 with in form
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    I was 1200 players unassigned for 1.5 months, sold 400 as of yet, will sell the rest overnight. Can finally do player SBC's now.
  • Jdizzle
    Daddy wrote: »
    I was 1200 players unassigned for 1.5 months, sold 400 as of yet, will sell the rest overnight. Can finally do player SBC's now.

I just sold 2k this morning because i've been sitting on them for so long :D:D:'(:'(
  • Poolstu123
    790 posts Semi-Pro

You can still do sbcs (and buy the players for them) this year if you’re unassigned, you just can’t open packs
  • Jdizzle
    Poolstu123 wrote: »

You can still do sbcs (and buy the players for them) this year if you’re unassigned, you just can’t open packs

Yeah but there's no point because you can't play with those players.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Poolstu123 wrote: »

True but the sbc player goes in the unassigned and i cant play with him till i am out of unassigned
  • Seanregal
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    Incoming boys, is that a modern twist on its raining men?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    This will be the biggest coin sink yet. Let's face it there's only actually a handful of cards out of all them TOTWs that would make anyones team at this stage of the game. There's an absolute abundance of dead cards though.
  • shepj6
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    It'll be a copy/paste of the SBC from earlier this season, so 83 + inform untradeable and 83 + 2 informs tradeable iirc.
  • InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    This will be the biggest coin sink yet. Let's face it there's only actually a handful of cards out of all them TOTWs that would make anyones team at this stage of the game. There's an absolute abundance of dead cards though.

What about if it's from any totw?
  • Jdizzle

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

What about if it's from any totw?

It's from TOTW 15 to TOTW 29. Even if it was any TOTW it would still be the same issue. Only a handful of usuable cards but an abundance of dead ones.

Massive coin sink and I'm staying well clear of this.
  • Idek
    17547 posts World Class
    I don't think prices even went up much the first time TOTW SBC came out this year
  • Jdizzle
    Idek wrote: »
    I don't think prices even went up much the first time TOTW SBC came out this year

Fodders did quite a bit.
  • shepj6
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jdizzle wrote: »

Fodders did quite a bit.

It was the introduction of the inform requirement last time that stopped prices rising crazily as they had done in previous Fifa's. If they leave that requirement in then 83's will probably be similar to last time, so looking at someone like Morata, he peaked at 3.5k on PS last time, still a tidy profit if you have lots to sell though...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    shepj6 wrote: »

Fodders did quite a bit.

It was the introduction of the inform requirement last time that stopped prices rising crazily as they had done in previous Fifa's. If they leave that requirement in then 83's will probably be similar to last time, so looking at someone like Morata, he peaked at 3.5k on PS last time, still a tidy profit if you have lots to sell though...

It was because the TOTW wasn't very desirable last time. There's always been IF requirements with these SBCs for as long as I can remember and these have been some of my best money makers over the last few years.
  • Jrbmore
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for the heads up just wish I would've stocked one 83s sooner
  • Jdizzle
    Jrbmore wrote: »

No worries, surprised no-one else in here said anything.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    edited April 2020

I just grabbed 50 Oscar's literally 15 mins ago and 1.8k or less and he's already 2.7k. Could have made some serious profit investing last week for this but I had given up on investing and trading. Just thought I would get a quick turn.

Edit: Could have swore I only grabbed 50 of Oscar but there's 60 on my TL. Upto 3k now.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got a 75 rated keeper 😂
  • Jdizzle
    You can still make some profit now but its a bit tedious to bid.
  • Jrbmore

I grabbed 100 hradecky at 1.8 so hopefully I'll make a little something
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

You should be good mate I grabbed 60 Oscar's an hour and a half ago at 1.8 or less and he's now 3.8.
  • Jrbmore

You should be good mate I grabbed 60 Oscar's an hour and a half ago at 1.8 or less and he's now 3.8.

I just looked at that why is he soo expensive!lol
    I wonder why certain players go soo high with such low chem?