Fut Birthday Cards Weak Foot Broken?

Retro_G
33023 posts National Team Captain
edited April 2020
I picked up FB Lacazette yesterday, he didn't feel like a 5 star weak foot, was missing sitters on his weak foot. I seen BorasLegend, he is a pro complain about Griezmann's weak foot, he said Griezmann doesn't feel like a 5 star weak foot either. Are these Fut Birthday cards broken?

Comments

• Stephan91182
    1012 posts Professional
    For me ozil dont play like 5* WF
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    I never look at the weak foot rating, doesn't count for anything. Most of the time when you go to shoot or pass, they will try to use their strong foot 90% of the time and the other 10% is just misplaced a pass or poor shot.
  • torakun
    2733 posts National Call-Up
    Won't surprise me at all if it is. That's why I favor icons and such because I don't believe these new position or traits from EA to re invent the market.

I only believe in stamina boost and skill move boost.
  • Retro_G
    I just picked up Griezmann lads to give him a try and see what his weak foot feels like.

Smart-Select-20200408-110552-Companion.jpg
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    🤮
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2020
    Mbappe’s left foot on the FB feels like 5* compared to the other cards. Same with ASM
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Havertz still tries to take shots with his left foot for me despite having a 5* weak foot. I've been a little disappointed compared to his 87 POTM card and not sure whether to recoup my coins
  • SortIToutEA
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I just picked up Griezmann lads to give him a try and see what his weak foot feels like.

Can I block you on ps4 so we don't have to ever play? lol
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

Nice pick! Inb4 you get blasted for meta.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Same
  • SortIToutEA
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect

RIP
  • Retro_G
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Mbappe’s left foot on the FB feels like 5* compared to the other cards. Same with ASM

Maybe it's only certain players mate.
  • Riotiga
    1810 posts Fans' Favourite

This team needs a certain 5* WF French Striker whose name I cant remember
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I think griezzy has temporarily replaced him
  • Retro_G

Cheers mate, I play to win. I am all about the meta.
  • Retro_G
    Riotiga wrote: »

This team needs a certain 5* WF French Striker whose name I cant remember

If Griezmann's weak foot is broken he will be replaced by Yedder. :joy:
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Maybe it's only certain players mate.

A few of them have the outside foot shot trait (Mbappe, Griez, Hazard, Havertz). That’s why they most likely hit it with their strong foot rather than their weak foot. However I do feel the difference for especially Mbappe, Griez and ASM (who I’ve tried). On a side note, crazy how Mbappes price has been increasing since the weekend. Bought for 4.9 and he’s currently on 5.7.
  • oldboiler
    5771 posts Big Money Move
    Yup after the honeymoon period settled, I offload my FB Griez on the basis that he felt the same as his NIF including the weak foot
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    I came here looking for information, and I'm leaving with a metaphor. Long life to the literature 😅
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    It would make sense on players who had lower than 3* WF and low finishing.
  • ILevis
    1853 posts Play-Off Hero
    FijiBoy wrote: »

The most original squad and starter formation I've seen in Fifa history. Just needed a bronze manager as well.

How dare he use good players. Everybody not using a NLW-rainbow-hybrid with only sub-60-pace players should get straight up banned from the game imo. So boring!
  • Retro_G
    2 goals, 2 assists on his debut lads. This card feels really special, both goals were on his left foot though, missed a good chance on the right foot. Opponent quit at 70 minute after I went 6-0 up. Let's see if I can get more good chances on the right foot next game.
  • Retro_G

Cant beat abit of bronze benching. Muppet

B85.gif
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    ILevis wrote: »
    FijiBoy wrote: »

The most original squad and starter formation I've seen in Fifa history. Just needed a bronze manager as well.

How dare he use good players. Everybody not using a NLW-rainbow-hybrid with only sub-60-pace players should get straight up banned from the game imo. So boring!

Love coming up against 4231 drop back users in WL. Bit boring but easy to beat.
  • Vixonner
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bergwijn's left foot bangs m in
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    Felt this was the case since I packed rashford his left foot seems the same a it always has
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    Felt this was the case since I packed rashford his left foot seems the same a it always has

Have you used other versions of Rashford? I've used his Futmas card for over 700 games and the 5* WF is the most noticeable upgrade. It's just like his right foot now.